Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins signs

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Neil Bell said Hoskins had tweeted that he was joining us, maybe for as much as £1,000,000. Not for 2 years pal!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Its called squad players and i am joking as well, i dont think you get that, read some of my posts, gee some people get sooo serious, i guess with your name on here being Edna i shouldnt be surprised.
eg Edna equals no personality

gareth_keenan.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was mentioned on BBC1 South East. You know, the Gillingham / Charlton station.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Neil Bell said Hoskins had tweeted that he was joining us, maybe for as much as £1,000,000. Not for 2 years pal!

I suspect half of that would be a promotion clause and a percentage on the profit if we sell him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just watched South Today and there was NO MENTION of Hoskins OR Murray in the sport round up.

Useless cocks

They're waiting to see if Muzza signs for the Saints , in which case there will be an extended 5 minute interview with Nigel Adkins. :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Well now.

Just when you think that everything is going downhill and the club you have supported all your life have become a laughing stock because of one idiot who wants to put it up some oaf called John "no first touch; no second touch; no goals" Akinde.....................................

Palace now look as if they will not only miss out on the signing of Glenn Murray but also to be unable to afford James Vaughan and Anthony Gardner while Neil Danns seems certain to leave.

Now I quite like Dougie Freedman and I can't help thinking that I should be feeling sorry for him........................... but all I can do is piss myself laughing :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Crystal Palace news | This Is Croydon Today

Bookies odds of 85/1 against Palace getting promotion suddenly start to look very mean indeed.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Freedman: "He is on a Bosman and that's the kind of market we are working in." What, the market where are the players are on frees?

But of course the Palace owners are BILLIOANAIRES, of course. I hope he goes to Milwall, I wouldn't begrudge him that at all.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I rather suspect the Palace link was only ever to try and force Tony's hand. Since we've announced publicly we won't be holding onto Murray and have gone ahead with a new signing in his place all of a sudden Palace have to admit they're not likely to be signing Murray. I doubt they offered him a lot more than we could but he and his agent kept that quiet in an effort to get even better terms down here.

Now we've shut the door on him he has no real intention of going to Palace, for the very reasons we've all been giving on here. They're going nowhere right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he bides his time now until he can wangle a move to a half decent Championship club, convincing himself that he's done well even though the chances are that his greed has cost him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here