Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins signs

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You're right, I never knew that. Makes you wonder why they do so terribly, they must make a fair amount of money from those players.

Don't forget Barry Hayles.

Rochdale are in a similar position, they've had Grant Holt, Rickie Lambert and some other ex Albion striker whose name I've already forgotten on their books in recent seasons. Which suggests that, firstly they're good at finding goalscorers, and secondly, their pies are extremely tasty.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well its better than Bensgrandad suggesting flippin AKINFENWA.

Please tell me when I have siuggested Akinfenwa. I suggested the possibility of somebody like Benni McCarthy if everything could be sorted but you being a prize know all wouldnt have read that properly. I suggest you support the mob just down the road from you perhaps you will read their forum correctly.

Will Hoskins is a better deal than anold ex premioership player.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Rochdale are in a similar position, they've had Grant Holt, Rickie Lambert and some other ex Albion striker whose name I've already forgotten on their books in recent seasons. Which suggests that, firstly they're good at finding goalscorers, and secondly, their pies are extremely tasty.

...and Will Buckley....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Please tell me when I have siuggested Akinfenwa. I suggested the possibility of somebody like Benni McCarthy if everything could be sorted but you being a prize know all wouldnt have read that properly. I suggest you support the mob just down the road from you perhaps you will read their forum correctly.

Will Hoskins is a better deal than anold ex premioership player.

Akinfenwa and McCarthy do look alike though :lol:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi

and Le Fondre played for Rochdale

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Excellent signing !! Now Sis can gleefully smash her treasured Glenn Murray mug tonight when she gets home and buy a Hoskins one asap or maybe wait a li'l longer for even more developments on the pre season transfer front.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Really pleased by this news. Shows that they are planning ahead and always had a plan for Murray going. Looking forward to seeing him play.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Judging by him having twitter he has a different personality to Murray too... Really excited by this signing :clap:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
One in one out, looking at the goals he scored in a relegated side, compared to what Murray scored in a chamoinship winning side. You could easily argue the side has been strengthened today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here