GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

nicks29

Feb 9, 2006
Newhaven - shit hole and full of chavs
Crowborough - in the middle of no where
Worthing - its like going back to the 80's AND traffic is shit!
Heathfield - dead?
Hastings - dump

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It seems that if It begins with an H it should be nuked.

Heathfield
Hailsham
horsham
Hastings
Haywards Heath

1066gull

It seems that if It begins with an H it should be nuked.

Heathfield
Hailsham
horsham
Hastings
Haywards Heath

Heathfield aint that bad.

AMAZED Sidley has never ever been mentioned :ohmy:
That place is chav haven

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
on a serious note, Nowhere in Sussex comes close to some right shit holes accross this once great land of ours. Which most of us can testify to on our travels around the country like parts of London, Liverpool etc. Whitehawk is a kids play area compared to Hackney or Peckham etc. The only thing I have been shocked and kinda upset at is since moving back how feckin dirty Brighton is, its embarrassingly on a par with a third world country in parts of Elm Grove, Lewis rd,Hanover etc all the way down to the sea front. A few dead Seagulls and students hanging from lamposts might deter the guilty. :shrug:

16 and thirsty

THE MOST MIND NUMBING 15 YEARS OF MY LIFE IN THE HEATH! ONLY SAVED BY NEW WAVE AND THE ALBION:clap:

WE WOULD GO TO CUCKFIELD FOR A NIGHT OUT,WALK THROUGH THE WOODS THEN INTO THE WHEATSHEAF,CROWN,TALBOT,WHITE HART,THEN JOIN ALL THE ROCKERS/HIPPIES IN THE KINGS HEAD IF WE FELT ENERGETIC WE MIGHT TREK UP TO THE SHIP INN! THEN A SLIGHTLY LONGER WALK BACK THROUGH THE WOODS,HAYWARDS HEATH PUBS WERE TOO SPREAD OUT! THANK HEAVENS FOR CUCKFIELD AND LINDFIELD:clap2:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Shoreham is far from horrid. Some people may not wish to live there but it is a lovely little town for the most part. If I was moving I would seriously consider locating there. And it's only 10 mins on train to Brighton if you want a bigger night out, between a few of you a taxi doesn't break the bank either.

Heathfield aint that bad.

That place is chav haven

I was in Heathfield last evening and must say it is beginning to nose dive.
Two youths sitting on the pavement, one with a pink mohican the other with bleeched hair, totally oblivious to what was going on around them. The town is swamped with fast food outlets and boy racers showing off to their common Sharonesque tarts. What I must say is that generally when one does take time to converse with said youths between their grunts and cave man expleetives they seem to be decent folk. Don't venture out into Hailsham after dark.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Shoreham is far from horrid. Some people may not wish to live there but it is a lovely little town for the most part. If I was moving I would seriously consider locating there. And it's only 10 mins on train to Brighton if you want a bigger night out, between a few of you a taxi doesn't break the bank either.

Biased though I am, I concur - It's a bit of a silly question though isn't it? Personally, I would rather boil my head than live in Brighton, I don't really like it there, but it doesn't mean it's horrid - It means I don't like it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Arundel is alright, not the metropolis I accept, but a good place to live.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have a few friends in Shoreham and have had some good days and nights out there. Happy days sitting outside the Crown and Anchor getting slowly sozzled in the sun, how can that be all that horrid?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That place is chav haven

Like all medium sized towns a section always exists where lower paid people live. Sidley has always been very much the council home area of Bexhill, its where they were built as that was where the space was. At least Sidley has a lot of history which many "new estates" do not.

Plenty of people pass judgement on palces they have never lived.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here