Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hogan - A tragic case

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a tragic case , Hogan the man who threw himself off the balcony with his 2 kids. Seeing him at the court room you would have to be a calous bastard not to feel for the bloke. I know most people will be in the " string him up from the highest tree " brigade but the bloke is in a personal hell and being punished by himself far more than any court or jail sentence ever could do. He would plead to the death penalty if he could get it and when he is released its odds on him killing himself anyway.

God only knows what was going through the blokes head to make him do it and its a terrible terrible thing to do but he was mentally sick , 2 of his brothers have died and the whole case is just tragic and very sad.

Any other people feel sorry for the guy are or you all of the , he is evil, hang him and show him no mercy camp ???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Did you hear that two of his brothers committed suicide also? You have to feel sorry for their mother.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
He is only sorry that he did not die along with his son and he is sorry he did not kill his daughter as well. Yes, it is quite clear he has mental problems and his family have a history of suicide and depression but my only concern is for the poor boy who is dead and his sister that is going to be emotionally scarred for life.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
MAny people have hard lives, but they don't kill their kids. Do I feel sorry for him? No.

How can you even think of showing this man mercy?

What he done was the most evil thing a father can ever do. Kill his heathly child through a fit of rage.

How you can even think of feeling sorry for him Uncle Spielberg is a worry.???

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Heh.

Maybe not!

Edit out original post. But the jist of it was yeah, I do sort of feel sorry for him.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Mr Burns said:
MAny people have hard lives, but they don't kill their kids. Do I feel sorry for him? No.

How can you even think of showing this man mercy?

What he done was the most evil thing a father can ever do. Kill his heathly child through a fit of rage.

How you can even think of feeling sorry for him Uncle Spielberg is a worry.???

Everyone deserves mercy.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People need to know all the facts and need to walk in someone else's shoes before they start throwing stones. Of course it is a heinous crime but as soon as someone puts a different point of view across they are made out to be evil themselves. I would not want to be in that mans shoes.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The family live just round the corner from me and the kiddies primary school had a rememberance ceremony for him earlier in the week. All very sad whatever the reason :(

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Like someone else said,Imagine what his mum has been through,2 sons committ suicide and her 3rd tries and kills her grandson,she must be looking up wondering why.:nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A little compassion is required here as this man is going through a living hell.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
dougdeep said:
Did you hear that two of his brothers committed suicide also? You have to feel sorry for their mother.

What this?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm glad he survived.What sick bastard would throw there kids of a balcony.He can now live with the guilt for the rest of his life.SCUM

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Beach Hut said:
A little compassion is required here as this man is going through a living hell.

What about the dead childs mother.Let alone the poor boy.He can rot in hell

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
algie said:
What about the dead childs mother.Let alone the poor boy.He can rot in hell

Maybe in your opinion but clearly he had mental health issues - are you an expert on this ?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I think he is showing genuine remorse and regret for his actions
Oh fine. In that case then, lets forget about the whole thing, give him some tablets and send him off home. What shame he regrets killing his son. Arrr bless him. Is there not some kind of medal we can give him for bravery:nono:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Beach Hut said:
Maybe in your opinion but clearly he had mental health issues - are you an expert on this ?

So the Soham murderer Huntley deserves some remorse then?They said he had mental issues

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Mr Burns said:
Oh fine. In that case then, lets forget about the whole thing, give him some tablets and send him off home. What shame he regrets killing his son. Arrr bless him. Is there not some kind of medal we can give him for bravery:nono:

:lolol:

Thats the pc bridgade for you

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
algie said:
So the Soham murderer Huntley deserves some remorse then?They said he had mental issues

Maybe, maybe not but you cannot judge anyone without knowing the full case history.

Going back to the original issue about this father he has clearly had a trouble life so perhaps we should wait till all the facts come out prior to making a judgement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here