Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hillsborough Petition

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Are you really a stupid twat or did you post your eloquent 2 word response because you are an attention seeking fool?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If someone had said something like that during the archer/belotti fallout, would you have dropped it.

No one died for our cause, but if the families of the dead feel there may be a cover up, where are Fans United for them?

Well, well, have you noticed that despite the grief nobody died ? Keep up there, just not the same issue.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The main cause of Hillborough was the thousands of pissed up scousers who turned up without tickets intent in getting in the ground for free (as they still do these days) and also the police for not shepherding the fans to the side pens which were relivatively empty compared to the centre pens behind the goal.

Not sure about what the government would be covering up but Liverpool fans need to take some share of the blame, but they never will as they have this 'victim' culture up there which makes them think that they are never at fault for anything.

Funny how Heysel where Liverpool fans murdered 39 Italians never ever gets mentioned up there.

Either that's a shit piece of fishing, or you're a total prat in need of boiling your own face.

I'll let you know later.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
A typical ill-thought out response from you-your dislike of Scousers always clouds your judgement. 96 football fans went to watch their team and never returned home. The cause of the tragedy has never been determined and quite rightly the families want to know the truth-not just the truth according to high level police officers. If the police are found to be responsible then why shouldn't there be some compensation? It has f*** all to do with your outrageous statement "we want any cash we can get as long as we don't have to work for it". This has been going on for nearly 22 years-even an ignoramus like you can surely see it is much more than a compensation claim. If you don't want to sign the petition then dont, but keep your idiotic thoughts to yourself-this is a much bigger issue than your dislike of Scousers.

Oh dear, you sad individual, would you tell me what is to be gained from this non stop hand wringing from people like you ? DO you want and inquest to the Peterloo Massacre(it happened in 1819), what about the Tolpuddle Martyrs ? There are any number of incidents through history but please tell me what you think this latest (after all there have been so many on this issue) will achieve. I would love to know why you feel so strongly about Scourers, have you lived and worked there like I have ? You call ignorant, I just assume you are some ignorant PC idiot who has such a sad life you have to try and blame anybody you can for you own failings (which are fairly obvious).

Sooty the Thief

Oct 3, 2009
Either that's a shit piece of fishing, or you're a total prat in need of boiling your own face.

I'll let you know later.

You think the Liverpool fans are completely blameless then? Have you ever seen the footage from outside the ground that day? People would have been killed outside if the gates had not been opened.

Not sure where you gained your opinion that I am a prat. Perhaps you are mental?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The main cause of Hillborough was the thousands of pissed up scousers who turned up without tickets intent in getting in the ground for free (as they still do these days) and also the police for not shepherding the fans to the side pens which were relivatively empty compared to the centre pens behind the goal.

Not sure about what the government would be covering up but Liverpool fans need to take some share of the blame, but they never will as they have this 'victim' culture up there which makes them think that they are never at fault for anything.

Funny how Heysel where Liverpool fans murdered 39 Italians never ever gets mentioned up there.

Funnily enough I was actually working in Liverpool at the time and more than a few Liverpudlians said the same thing. Unlike most of the uninformed comments I have seen here I was very much in the area at time following this tragic event.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Of course no other club's fans go to football pissed up do they? No other big club's fans go to games without tickets either do they? Big clubs like Liverpool and Man Utd always have large numbers going to games without tickets-they aren't all looking to get in for free. Most go in the hope of getting a ticket outside the ground.

This also has nothing to do with Heysel-why do you people keep bringing it into something that is a totally different issue? Heysel happened because 2 sets of fans got into a battle, (the Italians weren't blameless, despite the fact Scousers were involved) in a stadium that was falling apart-that's how Juve fans managed to get the lumps of concrete they were throwing. Had that game been held in another stadium, that was fit for purpose, the 39 people wouldn't have died. There would still have been a battle because that's how football was in those days.

Hillsborough happened because the police messed up and there has been a 22 year cover up to protect the people whose actions caused 96 football fans to be crushed to death.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You think the Liverpool fans are completely blameless then? Have you ever seen the footage from outside the ground that day? People would have been killed outside if the gates had not been opened.

Not sure where you gained your opinion that I am a prat. Perhaps you are mental?

Perfectly sane.

It's you who thinks you know better than everything that the inquiries gathered. You just carry on putting two and two together and coming up with whatever answer suits your own narrow mind. And preferably leave it there.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh dear. Go back. Read the original thread. I always said the windows were smashed Monday, and that the boards were up from Tuesday. You made out that the shop was done in weds and it simply wasn't. You were lying to look cool. The end.

Very strange character indeed.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Oh dear, you sad individual, would you tell me what is to be gained from this non stop hand wringing from people like you ? DO you want and inquest to the Peterloo Massacre(it happened in 1819), what about the Tolpuddle Martyrs ? There are any number of incidents through history but please tell me what you think this latest (after all there have been so many on this issue) will achieve. I would love to know why you feel so strongly about Scourers, have you lived and worked there like I have ? You call ignorant, I just assume you are some ignorant PC idiot who has such a sad life you have to try and blame anybody you can for you own failings (which are fairly obvious).

You are embarrassing yourself now. To bring the incidents you mentioned into your argument is ridiculous and you know it. Hillsborough is still current and we live in an age where things no longer get, or are allowed to be covered up. It isn't 'hand wringing' as you put it. As I've said before, your hatred of Scousers clouds your judgement so to me your opinions on Hillsborough have no value. It's no business of yours but yes, I have lived on Merseyside, I know Scousers and also know that they aren't all as you would have us believe. Many are but most are not.

Thankfully, you know nothing about me or my life, which is very good thanks, and far from being sad with little or no failings. Where have I blamed anybody for 'my failings' that you are convinced I have? You clearly are a bitter, lonely little man who I am grateful for not knowing in real life.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Wow, this thread is full of some pathetic posts.

I will reserve judgement until ALL facts are on the table. For that reason I've signed the petition.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Perfectly sane.

It's you who thinks you know better than everything that the inquiries gathered. You just carry on putting two and two together and coming up with whatever answer suits your own narrow mind. And preferably leave it there.

Could have sworn it was this guy that had all the answers, but what do I know?

Hillsborough happened because the police messed up and there has been a 22 year cover up to protect the people whose actions caused 96 football fans to be crushed to death.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually

Christ what a load of bollocks,scousers turned up late for a game pissed up,that i agree with,but,they had done that 100s of times before,and have done it 100s of times since i would imagine,and in none of them times did any fans die,so,fact is this,wether who was in right or wrong that fatal day,its only fair people see the truth once and for all,its not a lot to ask,but it looks like someone is hiding something,somewhere.

I still fail to see why people are bringing up Heysel

I would imagine that most of the posters on this thread are of an age that remember Liverpool fans during the eighties, I'm afraid that many will always connect both events.

My thoughts on this highly emotive subject, for what they're worh, are that both police and Fans are peartially to blame. The police opened the gate to the Leppings lane end which obviously was the cause of the crush but they opened it for a reason.

Do i think there is a cover up, no. I would however welcome full disclosure so this subject can finally be closed.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I would imagine that most of the posters on this thread are of an age that remember Liverpool fans during the eighties, I'm afraid that many will always connect both events.

My thoughts on this highly emotive subject, for what they're worh, are that both police and Fans are peartially to blame. The police opened the gate to the Leppings lane end which obviously was the cause of the crush but they opened it for a reason.

Do i think there is a cover up, no. I would however welcome full disclosure so this subject can finally be closed.

But people are asking why dont they keep going on about Heysel, well i would imagine the fact they and other Englsih teams were banned from Europe after it, shows that some sort of Justice was served also, that was a riot, that most clubs got up to back then not that makes what happened right, Hillsborough was not a riot, it was due to over crowding, the only thing that really gets me in this is that the green light is given to realise this info then the government come in and block it, then you have reports of officers statements being amended and then Taylor report that also lays the blame with the ground and the police.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

I concur. My view is that the police opened the gate to avoid a riot - a decision that had terrible consequences. But a decision based upon many years of trouble at football matches, not just by Liverpool fans I must add.
The police, in my view, stopped people climbing fences at the front to avoid the crush for the exact same reason.

Policing of football matches in the 80's was based on the view that any problems were "hooligan" related. The decisions that day were influenced by the years of trouble that had gone before. By the time that the police realised that there was a genuine overcrowding problem, it was too late.

So, a terrible tragedy bought about on the day by poor policing, influenced by years of football "fans" from all clubs causing trouble.

Was there a conspiracy? No. Were mistakes made? Yes, no doubt about it. Should there be full disclosure? Yes, definately so that everyone can move on.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
If it will shut the f*** up this family of 12 scousers that have just arrived at our hotel in Mamaris I will gladly sign it.

You went to Marmaris? You should have said so before so I could tell you not to.

Re: Hillsborough. I think what happened was a disaster, but this did happen a long time ago. There have been incidents in the past where people have died and every minute detail hasn't been disclosed. Some of which may well be protecting those who died, not those who managed what seemed like chaos. Things have been put in place to stop this happening again. The petitions seem to be advertised by those who were involved in the first place (The Sun), perhaps for redemption. Perhaps it's time to truely let those who died to rest in peace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here