Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hillsborough Petition

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
"Shouting about the disasters"

I would conclude that you my friend need to stop diving in head first with your conspiracies and rants, abusing people that unfortunately have to share this forum with you and wind your neck in. I find you rather repulsive and have noticed that on many occasions if you are not agreed with you resort to personal abuse. It is the reason why I will not answer you, because I have the right not to. When you can act like an adult without keyboard warrior tendencies I shall respond to you in an adult fashion. Now stop trolling and get on with your conversations with others, because from here on in I simply cannot be bothered with you.

Thank god for that, can you also stop spouting bollocks about a fire, and how it somehow has any connection to this disaster.

I take it you went of at the posters about July 7th also and there conspiracies or not, not that this is really a conspiracies as its pretty obvious the government are hiding something.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
You still can't stop yourself, would be funny if not sad! Just stop following me, stop quoting me and stop being abusive and we'll get along just fine. Ta ta.

Im sorry mate ya spout crap like you did in your first post without any explanation then what do you expect, then say im some conspiracy nut, as i think there is more to this than meets the eye, which in most peoples eye there is as the government is refusing to realise the information even after it has been told it has to.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
By the way before ya think i was trolling your first post, i posted about this yesterday i think it was or the day before, but was shot down by the same user in this thread, just the simple and dumb f*** OFF that the original poster in this thread got.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Also, did you not say, and I'm not trawling through posts that the windows had been smashed on the Monday and I said it was the Wednesday? And now you are saying they weren't smashed at all? Oh the joys of internet interaction.

The windows on the front door were smashed Monday, the shop was then all boarded up for its protection for Tuesday night, as it still remained until yesterday.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You do feel the need to invent attacks on Sainsburys stores in Camden though, which I checked the day after btw and the windows hadn't even smashed.

The windows on the front door were smashed Monday, the shop was then all boarded up for its protection for Tuesday night, as it still remained until yesterday.

So what are you trying to say? I was lying? The door has windows, they were smashed, the windows were boarded up, you just said they weren't, please make your mind up. They were smashed on the Tuesday/Wednesday but I still think you're on some kind of wind up. But hey what would I know, I just live here!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
wtf are you on, totally different circumstances one was a fire and people were prosecuted due to it, Heysel well that was disgusting and the punishment was delivered.

This is about a clear cover up by the government.

my first response to you asking what you were talking about you still have not responded.

And no doubt pre-meditated by the police, go away buddy, you seem to have an agenda to fight everyone on NSC.

You then got defensive as someone was challenging you, which clearly you dont like.

do you even know anything about it, or or just what ya read in the sun, f***ing moron, i dont have an issue with people on NSC i do have an issue with people that spout bollocks like this.

I then responded with a harsh but fare response as your clearly a very good fisherman.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So what are you trying to say? I was lying? The door has windows, they were smashed, the windows were boarded up, you just said they weren't, please make your mind up. They were smashed on the Tuesday/Wednesday but I still think you're on some kind of wind up. But hey what would I know, I just live here!

You said the shop was attacked on weds and Windows smashed that day which was rubbish. All that had happened is they had boarding up to protect the Windows which stayed up all this week too. I actually went in there on my way to work the day after you said it and all the windows were perfectly intact as the one that was smashed on the Monday night had been fixed tues morning.

I'm not winding you up I work there. This is now getting tedious so ill leave you to believe your fantasy.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You said the shop was attacked on weds and Windows smashed that day which was rubbish. All that had happened is they had boarding up to protect the Windows which stayed up all this week too. I actually went in there on my way to work the day after you said it and all the windows were perfectly intact as the one that was smashed on the Monday night had been fixed tues morning.

I'm not winding you up I work there. This is now getting tedious so ill leave you to believe your fantasy.

So lets get this straight, this is my fantasy, ok we'll live with that for now. You tell me that I 'invent attacks on Sainsbury's stores' and then follow it up with 'The windows on the front door were smashed'. So what is my fantasy again? Because I'm getting confused now. You also seem to be fixated with the fact that if I say it happened on the Wednesday it had to be in daylight hours, I could be wrong, apologies if I am. Wednesday actually starts somewhere around midnight from the previous day. Are you seeing where I am coming from now? Now obviously you working here and me living here means you know a hell of a lot more about this particular area so I bow to your superior knowledge. I'm not surprised it is getting tedious for you, you keep contradicting yourself. I'm intrigued as to your agenda on this, I'm not quite getting it and to be fair you had me questioning my own sanity a few days ago. But your contradiction has made it much clearer, so thanks for that. Have a nice day (starts from around midnight).

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Fair enough. but before we start RIP to all those supporters that were just out to enjoy their team same as we do.
I think firstly if there was anything murky going on then one of the 3 governments we have had since would have bought it to light, its pretty clear that the actions of the police created the circumstances for the tragedy to occur, I am certain that they thought they were going to prevent injuries when they took the decision to open the gates.

It is also fairly clear that the supporters at the back were just trying to get in (like we would have in the same situation) and were completely unaware of what the consequences of their actions were for those at the front (anyone that has been caught in a crowd surge, even a little one will know how powerless you are to do anything)

And of course if either the police or the surging supporters knew what was coming they would have stopped their actions immediately.

I think the real mistakes by the police came at the point it became clear that people at the front were seriously starting to struggle, fearful of what they thought might be a pitch invasion or whatever they thought they lost vital,vital seconds in which time the problems were becoming exponentially more severe.

I dont believe for one minute some of the sensationalist BS that was printed in some of the media most notably the Sun (what were they thinking ?) If I had been a member of that crowd I would have made someone very sorry indeed for the disrespect they showed.

But at the end of the day if there is any information being withheld I would imagine it is more to do with 'little' mistakes by individuals rather than institutions.

Horrible thing but I dont think anyone person or group was "responsible"

Just my opinion, no offence intended

Hate to agree with a Nigel, but that was an excellent post!

Sent from my inbred hatred of all things South London .....HD

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well I'm interested in seeing this information that the present Govt. are now seemingly intent on withholding, therefore I'm signing the petition.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This issue is done and dusted now, I can still see the strong stink of Scouse "We're so hard done by and we want any cash we can get as long as we don't have to work for it" mentality now. What point is left to be proved now ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If it will shut the f*** up this family of 12 scousers that have just arrived at our hotel in Mamaris I will gladly sign it.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Well I'm interested in seeing this information that the present Govt. are now seemingly intent on withholding, therefore I'm signing the petition.

Well I'm with you on that Twinkle Toes and I've signed the petition too. Nothing to do with conspiracy theories or any of the overblown opinions or angry responses on this thread, just a desire to see freedom of information in a democracy so that I (& everyone else) can make a balanced judgment.

DanielT

This issue is done and dusted now, I can still see the strong stink of Scouse "We're so hard done by and we want any cash we can get as long as we don't have to work for it" mentality now. What point is left to be proved now ?

If someone had said something like that during the archer/belotti fallout, would you have dropped it.

No one died for our cause, but if the families of the dead feel there may be a cover up, where are Fans United for them?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

A typical ill-thought out response from you-your dislike of Scousers always clouds your judgement. 96 football fans went to watch their team and never returned home. The cause of the tragedy has never been determined and quite rightly the families want to know the truth-not just the truth according to high level police officers. If the police are found to be responsible then why shouldn't there be some compensation? It has f*** all to do with your outrageous statement "we want any cash we can get as long as we don't have to work for it". This has been going on for nearly 22 years-even an ignoramus like you can surely see it is much more than a compensation claim. If you don't want to sign the petition then dont, but keep your idiotic thoughts to yourself-this is a much bigger issue than your dislike of Scousers.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Oh dear. Go back. Read the original thread. I always said the windows were smashed Monday, and that the boards were up from Tuesday. You made out that the shop was done in weds and it simply wasn't. You were lying to look cool. The end.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Fair enough. but before we start RIP to all those supporters that were just out to enjoy their team same as we do.
I think firstly if there was anything murky going on then one of the 3 governments we have had since would have bought it to light, its pretty clear that the actions of the police created the circumstances for the tragedy to occur, I am certain that they thought they were going to prevent injuries when they took the decision to open the gates.

It is also fairly clear that the supporters at the back were just trying to get in (like we would have in the same situation) and were completely unaware of what the consequences of their actions were for those at the front (anyone that has been caught in a crowd surge, even a little one will know how powerless you are to do anything)

And of course if either the police or the surging supporters knew what was coming they would have stopped their actions immediately.

I think the real mistakes by the police came at the point it became clear that people at the front were seriously starting to struggle, fearful of what they thought might be a pitch invasion or whatever they thought they lost vital,vital seconds in which time the problems were becoming exponentially more severe.

I dont believe for one minute some of the sensationalist BS that was printed in some of the media most notably the Sun (what were they thinking ?) If I had been a member of that crowd I would have made someone very sorry indeed for the disrespect they showed.

But at the end of the day if there is any information being withheld I would imagine it is more to do with 'little' mistakes by individuals rather than institutions.

Horrible thing but I dont think anyone person or group was "responsible"

Just my opinion, no offence intended
We might be poles apart with our football loyalities Nigel but that is one sensible post.

Sooty the Thief

Oct 3, 2009
The main cause of Hillborough was the thousands of pissed up scousers who turned up without tickets intent in getting in the ground for free (as they still do these days) and also the police for not shepherding the fans to the side pens which were relivatively empty compared to the centre pens behind the goal.

Not sure about what the government would be covering up but Liverpool fans need to take some share of the blame, but they never will as they have this 'victim' culture up there which makes them think that they are never at fault for anything.

Funny how Heysel where Liverpool fans murdered 39 Italians never ever gets mentioned up there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here