Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hillsborough Petition

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
Sorry, not meant to be harsh.

I signed the petition also as I want this to be resolved but there may be conclusions drawn that alot of people do not want to hear.

fair point, i dont think it would have taken this long if that was the case though. something 'dogdy' has clearly been done in regards to witholding infrmation from the public etc... so i assume that its not just a case of overzealous fans without tickets

fair point, i dont think it would have taken this long if that was the case though. something 'dogdy' has clearly been done in regards to witholding infrmation from the public etc... so i assume that its not just a case of overzealous fans without tickets

Neither do I think that, but I also don't believe the disaster was caused solely by the Police that day. And there is the problem, I wasn't there so I cannot have a balanced opinion.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
unfortunately it it well documented what happened. not sure all the documents will tell us anything we do not already know. however they should be released in their entirety.

not many turnstiles, big crowd outside trying/ waiting to get in. kick was was due to start still, loads people outside. police foolishly (listened to fans barracking them about
missing the start of the game, no excuse) opened the gates that people use to exit. this allowed people to serge in, they did not break of to the left and right pens (three pens, right, centerer, left), most had tickets (surging as game had started) some did not have tickets (were desperate to get past gates so in the stadium). very sad

police at fault for opening gates

fans killed by liverpools fans surging

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Neither do I think that, but I also don't believe the disaster was caused solely by the Police that day. And there is the problem, I wasn't there so I cannot have a balanced opinion.

I dont think anyone saying that Pool were totally innocent as they were not, but there was also major major cock ups by other authorities.

What gets me is the editing of police statements, who was the source for the Sun article that came out, that was just pure evil.

What happened that day was a disaster, and i think we should know all the facts that went on.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
I dont think anyone saying that Pool were totally innocent as they were not, but there was also major major cock ups by other authorities.

What gets me is the editing of police statements, who was the source for the Sun article that came out, that was just pure evil.

What happened that day was a disaster, and i think we should know all the facts that went on.

Kelvin Macenzie was the cheif editor who published the story - discusting excuse of a human being!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Expect a mega whining from Merseyside, when are they released as I might plan to leave the country

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here