Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Passes Away - 08/09/2022

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition .... sorry, I mean a lecture! Hope nobody gets away with derailing the thread though - and some do seem to be trying.
:shrug:

noone-nobody-expects-the-spanish-inquisition.gif

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
The mods do take action when necessary, dealt with privately. Still worth reporting.

But if you report something because you believe it’s very offensive … but don’t hear anything. What do you do next time? The mods could just be binning my reports … so it’s pointless me reporting anything similar. I’m not suggesting I want full feedback. With Twitter etc they just come back and say if what you’ve reported has breached rules or not.

Anyway … I’m done for the night … longer maybe!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
By Tuesday normal happy life will resume and we’ll forget about the royals. People telling us 365 several times a day how much they loath Truss or Starmer, The One Show, the BBC/Sky telling us how wonderful ManU and NUFC are ….. Britain 2022 :)

Plans will start for William’s investiture as Prince of Wales, like the King had in July 1969, and for the Coronation of the King next year.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
But if you report something because you believe it’s very offensive … but don’t hear anything. What do you do next time? The mods could just be binning my reports … so it’s pointless me reporting anything similar. I’m not suggesting I want full feedback. With Twitter etc they just come back and say if what you’ve reported has breached rules or not.

You can maybe look back and see if anybody has suddenly stopped posting on this thread, perhaps? I think (hope) that sometimes happens - free speech, fine; derailing whole threads, perhaps less so?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You do know Andrew is a !

He hasn’t been convicted either in Britain or the USA. He was sued in a civil court, with the money going to charity. The girl involved was 17, which isn’t against the law in this country.
I am not standing up for him or Epstein/Maxwell. They are all evil, and those poor girls went through hell, but be careful what you put on the internet even if everyone else is saying it. Bozza is responsible for content on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Hang around, use the ignore function, concentrate on the good people and help given here.

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
He hasn’t been convicted either in Britain or the USA. He was sued in a civil court, with the money going to charity. The girl involved was 17, which isn’t against the law in this country.
I am not standing up for him or Epstein/Maxwell. They are all evil, and those poor girls went through hell, but be careful what you put on the internet even if everyone else is saying it. Bozza is responsible for content on this forum.

Why did the money go to charity if he’s not guilty ? I won’t be careful…!

Edited for libel (again). Do not post libel on NSC please. If you’re not careful on NSC about libel, you’ll find that your posting rights will be removed.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why did the money go to charity if he’s not !!

I said he was evil. He is also very arrogant, as witnessed by people I knew in the Navy.
You think I am defending him or his ‘type) when I’m not.
That’s all I have to say on that matter.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
People bowing to a coffin with a woman they never knew in it, looking all mournful as they trundle past. 17 Billion in assets, land and property they own (they own regents street). It’s disgusting. Everybodies been brainwashed through the years, including myself up till recently.

Do you understand the difference between the monarchs private wealth and the crown estates?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
OK, if that's the way it is ... it's not a pub I would go into!

I just find it frustrating that as usual it's the minority that SHOUT the loudest with their angry/toxic views about everything! It's a constant ... and I find it boring!
Try watching the news.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Most mods will read most reports. If a mod feels action is required as a result of a reported post, they will take what action they deem suitable. If no mod feels action is warranted, no action will be taken. That’s the way it’s been done on NSC for a very long time.

Comparing what happens concerning feedback on Twitter and what happens on NSC is not a valid comparison - Twitter moderators are paid to respond; NSC mods are volunteers. NSC mods generally have better things to do with their lives than provide feedback to the reporter of a post (and then subsequently waste a further hour arguing the toss with said reporter if the mod doesn’t agree with the reporter’s perspective on the reported post).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here