Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Passes Away - 08/09/2022

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
x the numbers in the queue by 2 or 3. Family and friends are queuing next to each other. In the hall they file by solo.

2.5 x 5 x 1,760 = 22,000

I thought of that, but then looking at the queue there are lots of large gaps as well. Actuality i probably somewhere in the middle. They're not really 'solo' in the hall as the queue splits and goes both sides.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I thought of that, but then looking at the queue there are lots of large gaps as well. Actuality i probably somewhere in the middle. They're not really 'solo' in the hall as the queue splits and goes both sides.

I was there yesterday, it’s vast in every way.

I think 8,800 was the final Withdean capacity. It’s on a different scale 8,800 Withdean punters stretched from Kingston Lane Shoreham to the Palace Pier :lol:

Reuters reporting 750,000 are due to pay their respects. Open from 17:00 Weds to 6:30 Mon, 109.5 hours, that’s 6,850 an hour.

33k in the queue.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was there yesterday, it’s vast in every way.

I think 8,800 was the final Withdean capacity. It’s on a different scale 8,800 Withdean punters stretched from Kingston Lane Shoreham to the Palace Pier :lol:

Reuters reporting 750,000 are due to pay their respects. Open from 17:00 Weds to 6:30 Mon, 109.5 hours, that’s 6,850 an hour.

33k in the queue.

Yeah, but 6850 an hour allows around 1 second each in front of the coffin (114.6 per minute/2)……no way it’s that quick looking at the news clips.

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
People bowing to a coffin with a woman they never knew in it, looking all mournful as they trundle past. 17 Billion in assets, land and property they own (they own regents street). It’s disgusting. Everybodies been brainwashed through the years, including myself up till recently.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
People bowing to a coffin with a woman they never knew in it, looking all mournful as they trundle past. 17 Billion in assets, land and property they own (they own regents street). It’s disgusting. Everybodies been brainwashed through the years, including myself up till recently.

And this disgrace of a family are above inheritance tax. Work that one out.

Thankfully, atleast we have the Football to distract us from this snooze-fest this weekend.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

By Tuesday normal happy life will resume and we’ll forget about the royals. People telling us 365 several times a day how much they loath Truss or Starmer, The One Show, the BBC/Sky telling us how wonderful ManU and NUFC are ….. Britain 2022 :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here