Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

bugger me i wasn't expecting all of this palarva

i've just finished cleaning the bar and come back to see what happened and there's all this.

am i still welcome on here or have i caused a commotion?

Hello Stan :bigwave:

Feel free to head for another topic, and throw your hat in the ring.

Your thread was obviously 'developed upon', but on this board, that is not-untypical.
There are many slices and cackbadgers :tosser: :bla: :O :angry: :dunce: punk: :lizard: :catfight: :safeway2: on this board, but it all seems to move along, somehow.

Head for another thread and empty your head.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No. That was a joke. D'ya see?
See how it works?

actually knowing his better half very well, no I dont see how it works, but certainly keep on digging mate..

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
Hello Stan :bigwave:

Feel free to head for another topic, and throw your hat in the ring.

Your thread was obviously 'developed upon', but on this board, that is not-untypical.
There are many slices and cackbadgers :tosser: :bla: :O :angry: :dunce: on this board, but it all seems to move along, somehow.

Head for another thread and empty your head.

hello mr h and thanks for the tip.

been reading a few of your messages and it looks to me that you empty your arse rather than your head!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
actually knowing his better half very well, no I dont see how it works, but certainly keep on digging mate..

Digging? Right ok, so anyone can say any personal shit about me but the minute you get somethig back you start whining and moaning. Why does me saying that get you worked up? I obviously do not get paid to f*** his missus do I? Why would anyone be the least bit insulted.

I couldn't care less if someone said they'd f***ed my Mum or my missus or my damn granny for that matter cos I am not retarded enough to take it seriously. If you lot are so damn sensitive don't bait people cos you are gonna be told shit back aren't you? That how an argument works.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Digging? Right ok, so anyone can say any personal shit about me but the minute you get somethig back you start whining and moaning. Why does me saying that get you worked up? I obviously do not get paid to f*** his missus do I? Why would anyone be the least bit insulted.

fair point, well made. well done...have I said anything nasty about you? i cant remember...we differ on percieved upbringing of children, but that is about it

I couldn't care less if someone said they'd f***ed my Mum or my missus or my damn granny for that matter cos I am not retarded enough to take it seriously. If you lot are so damn sensitive don't bait people cos you are gonna be told shit back aren't you? That how an argument works.

No no no no no...you obviously missed the irony of the "mother" references. Look in childish ramblings .

:whisky::whisky::whisky:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here