Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Right, I'm back. Child duly knocked into next week. No bruises left behind, obviously.

Nibble you crusty old wankstain upon this fine website - where are you?

:cracks open a fine bottle of Frome cider:

Go f*** yourself dickhead

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
No point you getting all f***ing high and mighty Bozza and saying I talk drivel on a completely unrelated thread. You just got pissed off cos you want to hit kids and I don't. That is all. You couldn't justify your argument and started dissing me instead. And now over a week later you bring it up like you were in the right anyway, which you f***ing were'nt so stick it up your bollocks.

Out of curiosity, how does one stick something up their bollocks? Up their arse, or down their hogseye, but surely not up their bollocks!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No it's BOLLOCKS. Utter f***ing gibberish from a fucktard of the highest order.

Ha! I doubt you even understand what it means. You do not have the intellectual tools to deal with this row. You have rudimentary mind settings and are having trouble dealing with entry level arguments. I suggest you withdraw, find a cave and stay there for some time. Much like Zarathustra, you may gain some enlightenment and upon your return to civilisation you will have gained the knowledge to better deal with these basic situations.

I wish you luck with this as the road will not be easy. There will be many temptations for you as you make this journey. You may be tempted to post a repost or maybe even start your own thread. This is, of course, your decision but I would urge you to hold back. You just don't have the mental arsenal for it to be a fair fight and I could not stand to see you more upset or your progress to enlightenment slowed or, God forbid, halted altogether.

Go now Arse, you have much work to do and there is not a moment to lose. Godspeed and good luck.

You do talk some pretentious bollocks Nibble. A child could understand the basics of what you were saying, simply because it's playground language. It's not an analogy, it's twaddle attempting to be intimidating. It really is that simple. As are you.

You just can't stand the fact that you get yourself so wound up by words on a screen that you have to get a bit punchy. You can't bear not to have the last word, or to desperately try to salvage any shred of dignity that you may have left. Even though, deep down, you know you're a loser.

Unfortunately, while I could sit here and bait you all day, kind of like poking a stick through the cage of the dumb animal, I do have work to do. Something a bit more challenging than taunting you. I imagine you do too, after all those customer calls don't answer themselves do they?

Still I'm sure you'll post again to have the last word, then you can head off for a celebratory drink or two before heading back to your single room in your shared flat for a desolate wank resulting in sobbing yourself to sleep. Again.

Aww

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
blimey is this still going?

all stan said was "hello"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You do talk some pretentious bollocks Nibble. A child could understand the basics of what you were saying, simply because it's playground language. It's not an analogy, it's twaddle attempting to be intimidating. It really is that simple. As are you.

You just can't stand the fact that you get yourself so wound up by words on a screen that you have to get a bit punchy. You can't bear not to have the last word, or to desperately try to salvage any shred of dignity that you may have left. Even though, deep down, you know you're a loser.

Unfortunately, while I could sit here and bait you all day, kind of like poking a stick through the cage of the dumb animal, I do have work to do. Something a bit more challenging than taunting you. I imagine you do too, after all those customer calls don't answer themselves do they?

Still I'm sure you'll post again to have the last word, then you can head off for a celebratory drink or two before heading back to your single room in your shared flat for a desolate wank resulting in sobbing yourself to sleep. Again.

Aww

Cave. Now, GO!

Hahahahaha - The last word is mine, mine all mine.

P.S - You are a massive twat.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Aww

P.S - Why would I answer customer calls? I can't see how you would have any idea what I do for a living? Though the wanking and crying thing is spot on. Tonight I shall be wanking over you. I will have to imagine what you look like but I see you as a large Indian woman, is that anywhere near right?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Quite the thread. Gotta say I didn't see it gooing this way when it was started.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here