Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
"f*** off?"

What sort of question is that? Great work in proving yourself not to be a fucktard. Nice to see that you also ignore it when it's proved you brought all this up again, despite your bleating.

Run along, whiny little bitch.

You have not got a clue old boy. Why the f*** I am wasting time talking to a shitbag like you is baffling. Go on - knock yourself out, insult me all you like. If we were in the jungle you'd be in the pot and I'd be stirring thats for f***ing sure.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
When do flounces kick in? I thought they were immediate and not with a time delay, like a ceasefire than takes effect at midnight, that sort of thing.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
When do flounces kick in? I thought they were immediate and not with a time delay, like a ceasefire than takes effect at midnight, that sort of thing.

If I flounced KSA et al would have no-one to vent their little frustrations on. I am doing them a favour.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm still hanging on from my flounce in 1903.....just waiting for that final post to tip me over and pour me out....

Go away, SMELLY

Will that do? :kiss:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Do you always do what strange men ask you to do via the internet? *shoots* *shoots again* *and again* *and one for luck*

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is it worth opening some more Pringles now or should we wait until tomorrow?
I thought this was going to be really dull, until i opened it. Any beers left?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Oh for f*** sake, have one of mine, and stop your soddin' flouncebleat, would ya?

Thanks.

......about bloody time......mutter.......service round here.....grumble...... can't get the staff these days....

:drink:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Several. Help yourself.

I'm going to have a cheese selection accompaniment I think.

Now, where's that spackwanking angertard Niblet gone?
Thanks :bigwave:, don't mind if I do :drink: slurp... hic (pardon)

I think Nipple's gone home in a huff, which is a shame because I was quite enjoying it.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I go out to the dentist to pick up my son's gumshield and Nibble blows again .......................

It's not his fault though. It's, er, Bozza ad his wind-ups, and, er, don't do it cos it's well wank, and you know he's gonna blow, and it's KSA - he's a minging mongtard and a ****, and of course his opinion is fact you child abusing wanker, and besides it does take quite a lot to make him blow his top, it's only when you, er, speak to him that he goes offon one - and what do you know anyway, you're only a father...

More beer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here