Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's not his fault though. It's, er, Bozza ad his wind-ups, and, er, don't do it cos it's well wank, and you know he's gonna blow, and it's KSA - he's a minging mongtard and a ****, and of course his opinion is fact you child abusing wanker, and besides it does take quite a lot to make him blow his top, it's only when you, er, speak to him that he goes offon one - and what do you know anyway, you're only a father...

More beer?

Some colourfull language there not normally seen in the Beard camp.Bit hard our Allan:lol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Pics?

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
So did anyone flounce in the end or not?

Stan

What are your views on the late, great Desert Orchid?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Right, I'm back. Child duly knocked into next week. No bruises left behind, obviously.

Nibble you crusty old wankstain upon this fine website - where are you?

:cracks open a fine bottle of Frome cider:

You have not got a clue old boy. Why the f*** I am wasting time talking to a shitbag like you is baffling. Go on - knock yourself out, insult me all you like. If we were in the jungle you'd be in the pot and I'd be stirring thats for f***ing sure.

Jungle? Pot? What in the name of holy f*** are you babbling on about now? I'm not surprised you don't know why you're talking to me, I'm amazed you remember to breathe.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
us olduns should stick together love. do you go "commando" these days then?

I was really enjoying this thread until that post. I now feel a little bit queezy.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Don't flatter yourself sweetcheeks. You're not even sport. Winding you up is like shooting fish in a barrel but it beats working.

Anyway, I could always take my frustrations out on the kids.

You are proving to be quite the dick on this thread. You should have joined some of the earlier ones or did you have a differant group of chums then, are they letting you play with them now? Awww.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Jungle? Pot? What in the name of holy f*** are you babbling on about now? I'm not surprised you don't know why you're talking to me, I'm amazed you remember to breathe.

You don't have to remember to breathe, it is an instinct that requires no pre-mediatation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here