Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No, except Nibble's continuing lack of comprehension about life, love and the universe. It's quite a page-turner.

Apparently, he doesn't care if we f*** his missus and his mum. That's the latest instalment.

We know his mum was a child-beater though, so I can understand that one.

Maybe the missus thing is just swinging. Some are into that kind of thing. Nibble will want to watch/video/take photos.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No, except Nibble's continuing lack of comprehension about life, love and the universe. It's quite a page-turner.

Apparently, he doesn't care if we f*** his missus and his mum. That's the latest instalment.

Read it properly. I said I wouldn't care if you said you'd f***ed them.

Your problem Mr One is that you make assumptions about me and my life experiences (lack of or whatever) and base your argument on that. So your argument is based on asumptions and falsehoods and so is inherently flawed.

I however am hapy to stick to the argument or just plain old insults that mean nothing. While my arguments may appear childish it is because I do not make assumptions or cast aspurgians on your personal life. For example I do not mock your jobs, marital status, social standing etc because I do not know you. It is very easy to sit at your keyboard saying I live alone, I have a crap job etc but the fact is you don't know.

So yes, this may come across as childish but it is an argument on a chatroom, I have no facts about any of you and if I did I certainly wouldn't attempt to het personal because it is not worth when you consider we are on an internet geek room.

If you want to get personal that is fine but I will only call you a cocksucker or something equally tryte because you don't want to listen to rational arguments you just want to prove to each other who is the less geeky and who is the least loserish.

Nothing more than a keyboard based pissing contest. In many ways the argument is not about proving anything to me it is about Bozza, Large, KSA proving something to each other and I find it both entertaining and tragic.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So Nibble are you going to watch Brighton on Saturday?

No, I have an acting job on Saturday. That is what I do for a living if anyone is interested. That is the loser job I have. That is me answering customer calls or in the post room. I go and get paid hundreds of pounds a day to act. That is where I will be on Saturday.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No, I have an acting job on Saturday. That is what I do for a living if anyone is interested. That is the loser job I have. That is me answering customer calls or in the post room. I go and get paid hundreds of pounds a day to act. That is where I will be on Saturday.

really....is it professional or am dram? My missus dis a hell of a lot of am dram for a long time.

Do you know Roz? She is very well knowin the thespian society...does loads of stuff for the Komedia...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
really....is it professional or am dram? My missus dis a hell of a lot of am dram for a long time.

Do you know Roz? She is very well knowin the thespian society...does loads of stuff for the Komedia...

I don't think I know Roz. I do screen acting for a profession. I have not been on stage much, apart from some one man shows, although I believe I may be doing something there for the next Brighton Festival.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I don't think I know Roz. I do screen acting for a profession. I have not been on stage much, apart from some one man shows, although I believe I may be doing something there for the next Brighton Festival.

on the telly or film?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Read it properly. I said I wouldn't care if you said you'd f***ed them.

Your problem Mr One is that you make assumptions about me and my life experiences (lack of or whatever) and base your argument on that. So your argument is based on asumptions and falsehoods and so is inherently flawed.

I however am hapy to stick to the argument or just plain old insults that mean nothing. While my arguments may appear childish it is because I do not make assumptions or cast aspurgians on your personal life. For example I do not mock your jobs, marital status, social standing etc because I do not know you. It is very easy to sit at your keyboard saying I live alone, I have a crap job etc but the fact is you don't know.

So yes, this may come across as childish but it is an argument on a chatroom, I have no facts about any of you and if I did I certainly wouldn't attempt to het personal because it is not worth when you consider we are on an internet geek room.

f*** me, you're making this up as you go along.

I haven't really joined in on this debate apart from to find your whole demeanour hilarious and pathetic in equal measure, and watch with great amusement how someone can go so over the top with such frightening regularity - and hence am happy to crack a hypothetical cyber-beer and watch the proceedings unfold.

You have the neck to cast aspertions about me telling me what my problem is by listing a whole load of things I didn't say. Where did I say you live alone? Where did I say you have a crap job? Where did I cast my aspertions on you, apart from to slightly take a banal quote out of context?

So, it's quite a leap to say my argument is inherently flawed when you haven't got your bit about what I did or didn't say right. When you do, then we'll discuss my flaws.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hmmm.

Anyway back to the football question, do you actually like football?

Yes, I like football but do not get a lot of time to go and do not know a lot about it so do not get into many conversations about it. There ya go, you happy? Do your f***ing worst but know one thing. You will not make me feel bad about myself by bullying. I know where my faults and my strengths lie and having a watery little digit like you insult me or try to wind me up makes no differance in my life whatsoever. So knock yourself out Dorothy.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Yes, I like football but do not get a lot of time to go and do not know a lot about it so do not get into many conversations about it. There ya go, you happy? Do your f***ing worst but know one thing. You will not make me feel bad about myself by bullying. I know where my faults and my strengths lie and having a watery little digit like you insult me or try to wind me up makes no differance in my life whatsoever. So knock yourself out Dorothy.

Blimey.

I just wondered if you were a Brighton fan, what with this board in theory being about the Albion.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am on Telly at the moment and have been in a couple of features and shorts. I have a big film coming up in January.

Blimey - sounds impressive stuff.

So, just to clarify...

i) you don't answer phones
ii) you don't do cleaning (emptying bins etc)

right?

I am on Telly at the moment

scrappy%20doo.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here