Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
f*** me, you're making this up as you go along.

I haven't really joined in on this debate apart from to find your whole demeanour f***ing hilarious and pathetic in equal measure, and watch with great amusement how someone can go so over the top with such frightening regularity - and so am happy to crack a hypothetical cyber-beer and watch the proceedings unfold.

You have the neck to cast aspertions about me telling me what my problem is by listing a whole load of things I didn't say. Where did I say you live alone? Where did I say you have a crap job? Where did I cast my aspertions on you, apart from to slightly take a banal quote out of context?

So, it's quite a leap to say my argument is inherently flawed when you haven't got your bit about me right. When you do, then we'll discuss my flaws.

I did not state that you said those things I meant you lot as in the group of you who are wind up merchants.

Large One, you will not change my mind.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
scrappy%20doo.gif

Or Stressed Eric?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Blimey - sounds impressive stuff.

So, just to clarify...

i) you don't answer phones
ii) you don't do cleaning (emptying bins etc)

right?

I do not answer phones no.

I am self employed as an office cleaner and do this a couple of times a week to suppliment my income as work is not guaranteed every day. cleaning brings in a couple of hundred pounds a month and makes sure If I have a wait between acting jobs I can pay my bills without going into my savings, which I save so that I can have a decent retirement as I have said before no acting work is guaranteed.

I also do work for a Media Centre and I work as a doorman occasionaly. The main aim of this is so that my savings remain untouched. So while you may think being a cleaner is a losers thing, I can survive perfectly well without it but would spank savings. It also allows me to be flexible and frees me up for acting.

I work for myself doing this and it allows me to do what I want. Not really a losers thing in my opinion but I'm certain you will disagree.

I have a flat with Les as I recently broke up with my missus of 6 years and I am single and crap at pulling. So there you all go, there really aint much more to tell than that.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007

I am self employed as an office cleaner and do this a couple of times a week to suppliment my income as work is not guaranteed every day. cleaning brings in a couple of hundred pounds a month and makes sure If I have a wait between acting jobs I can pay my bills without going into my savings, which I save so that I can have a decent retirement as I have said before no acting work is guaranteed.

I also do work for a Media Centre and I work as a doorman occasionaly. The main aim of this is so that my savings remain untouched. So while you may think being a cleaner is a losers thing, I can survive perfectly well without it but would spank savings. It also allows me to be flexible and frees me up for acting.

I work for myself doing this and it allows me to do what I want. Not really a losers thing in my opinion but I'm certain you will disagree.

I have a flat with Les as I recently broke up with my missus of 6 years and I am single and crap at pulling. So there you all go, there really aint much more to tell than that.

good luck to you son

don't let this lot wind you up as they say in films "it aint worth it"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

:stands:

Hello, my name is Darren and I like to drink cider once in a while.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
:stands:

Hello, my name is Darren and I like to drink cider once in a while.

What else do you want Bozza. There are all the facts, you are such a piss taking expert, knock yourself out. Not so easy when you can't make shit up is it?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is it to late to join in and insult anyone. I've only just arrived, and everyone seems to have calmed down now. :down:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think they ran out of bullshit and f***ed off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here