Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hello

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
oy, I get here late and find that TLO's eaten all the pringles and Trufflehound's drunk all the grolsch.

I'm getting comfy on the sofa for this thread- so who's gonna provide the snacks?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes it is, isn't it?

One fiery ball of incoherent rage and fury screaming his vitriolic shite, and the audience laughing, goading and pointing at the pointlessness of it all.

Yeah. I have always found the audience to be more dysfunctional than the participants myself.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
oy, I get here late and find that TLO's eaten all the pringles and Trufflehound's drunk all the grolsch.

I'm getting comfy on the sofa for this thread- so who's gonna provide the snacks?

This thread must be handled carefully. It's in danger of becoming like a playground fight, only a couple fighting and loads watching and goading. Let's have a couple more gladiators step forward.
(returns to the back of the crowd, not wanting to get caught up in the verbal fisticuffs)

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I think this could all be avoided by the use of smilies. Not something I often use myself - but when you are joking Nibble - use the smiley thing - then everyone knows. Also I would avoid the bit about spouses, mothers, fathers etc - it does not look good.

Well I am well impressed with being an actor. And on a serious note Nibble - are you playing a part on here ? or are you as quick in real life to fly off the handle ?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I think this could all be avoided by the use of smilies. Not something I often use myself - but when you are joking Nibble - use the smiley thing - then everyone knows. Also I would avoid the bit about spouses, mothers, fathers etc - it does not look good.

Well I am well impressed with being an actor. And on a serious note Nibble - are you playing a part on here ? or are you as quick in real life to fly off the handle ?

Who asked you? :rant:

Sorry, everyone else has had a go, thought I'd join in too!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

To be honest, I am a very calm, smiley chap in the real world but I have to say If I was getting some of the personal abuse in real life that I have got on here for a while I would probably get quite angry, yeah.

On the other hand I probably court some of it as well so it is really 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here