Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heather Mills

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
:cool::cool:
I've done a really dull thing.

I've read that report. Apparently, he is worth somewere between £345 and £387m.

She wanted a hell of a lot fundamentally because she was his wife. McCartney argued, and the judge agreed, that she should not be entitled to the money he made before he met her. He made a sort of net profit of £21m between the time they were married, and their divorce. The judge found her claims excessive, and that she couldn't back them up. He said her claim were not based in reality.

Basically, he said, she was a fantasist.

basically he said she was a liar:cool:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sort of.

They didn't sell it to him, they lost control of them (their own fault) and Jackson later bought them.

Northern Songs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting that with their minority share holding they were legally obliged to keep writing songs until 1973. To get out of that they sold their shares.

According to the article Ringo and Harrison kept hold of theirs.

McCartney interestingly has made millions from songs other people have written through his publishing company MPL.

Ah, right, cheers :thumbsup:

Two points.

Average household income in Hackney 2004 = £12,000 a year.

The settlement can only be based on earnings during their recognised relationship and upkeep of said child.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
That's complete bullshit I'm afraid.

He wouldn't need to, his PR is obviously working very hard for him behind the scenes.

Bullshit is a bit of an overreaction!
What i'm getting at its the fact that he personally has not mentioned it at all in public, and he's not exactly the shy retiring type. And although she represented herself in court (after two firms gave her the kiss off) she too has advisors and she has taken every possible opportunity to spout off. Why didn't her advisors give her the subtle idea of conducting herself in silent dignity, rather than going on shows like GMTV and telling the world's media "I'm going to get you!"...?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I guess the once-popular "what's got three legs and lives on a farm" joke is beyond Buzzer's accountancy, and because it doesn't work quite so well in the past tense, it's been put out to pasture? Or have I missed it in this thread?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Bullshit is a bit of an overreaction!
What i'm getting at its the fact that he personally has not mentioned it at all in public, and he's not exactly the shy retiring type. And although she represented herself in court (after two firms gave her the kiss off) she too has advisors and she has taken every possible opportunity to spout off. Why didn't her advisors give her the subtle idea of conducting herself in silent dignity, rather than going on shows like GMTV and telling the world's media "I'm going to get you!"...?

Sorry - didn't mean it quite like that, meant the bullshit from his side rather than you (although it didn't read like that)

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I guess the once-popular "what's got three legs and lives on a farm" joke is beyond Buzzer's accountancy, and because it doesn't work quite so well in the past tense, it's been put out to pasture?

It's out there grazing alongside the long-defunct "What do you call a cow with wings?"

Edit: I've heard there may be an attempt to mate the two. The new offspring joke would be something like: "What do call a one-legged cow with £25 million?"

Last edited:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
It caused quite possibly the best Sun headline ever-

"Mucca chucksa cuppa water over Macca's lawyer Shacka" :laugh:

Not bad, but it'll never topple the king:

moorewoeemps205xd9.jpg

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
A long time ago, I read a rather interesting book, AMillion Miles Ago, By Neale Shilton. This man worked for Ariel prior to the war, and was in the dispatch unit as a Captain. After the war he worked for Triumph, Norton and lastly BMW. Now before you all get too bored please read on.

Whilst working for Triumph, he as thier chief salesman developed a seperate production line for Police spec machinery. He left for Norton, and was then poached by BMW.

At BMW he retired. Just before, a Met officer had an accident whilst on pursit. He attempted to avoid a young woman who claimed to be a model. the gearbox locked, hence the policeman had no control. The model had stepped out in front of him at the last second, and was the worst for wear.

BMW Germany, refused to pay any compensation, as they felt there was undue loading palced on the gearbox and hub assembly by the British importers, ao the Met paid the young modles compensation.

Now I must admit that I read the book a long time ago, and my memory may be a little hazy, but this account is nothing like Ms. Mills' version.

I also rember a Channel 4 documentary some while back, who again said he was a bit of a fibber. I wonder what other fabrications may come out in the next few weeks?

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
.... This affection for Paul and his music writing has clouded the issue when the facts are the last decent song he wrote was the Frog chorus over 20 years ago.

what? Frog chrous, a decent song? hahahahahahaha...

i think she's a slapper, btw.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here