Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heather Mills

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Watching GMTV this morning they had a divorce lawyer commenting on Ms. Mills rant yesterday. She reckons that has she has clearly broken the gagging order made by the judge she could be in hot water when they go back this morning.

Watching GMTV this morning they had a divorce lawyer commenting on Ms. Mills rant yesterday. She reckons that has she has clearly broken the gagging order made by the judge she could be in hot water when they go back this morning.

Said she could end up in jail if she does it again....imagine what the dykes in prison would do with her false leg.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You don't have to be a huge McCartney fan to dislike the woman, she makes it so easy.

Indeed, I'm no MaCartney fan. She is so detached from reality, so bitter and has such a saviour complex her moral superiority makes her whinging even more excruciating.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Also I think people are clouding the issues with the amount of money. Rules is rules. If an ex wife with a man's kid was getting a divorce settlement was worth
£ 900 000 and the ex wife got £ 25000 the women on here would be up in arms. I am far from being the voice of the divorced wife just the opposite but why should she be treated any differently and the people on here seem to have towed the line from the papers they find reprehensible and always slag off on here, ie the Sun and the NOTW. I for one do not believe the media campaign against her and their vendeta againt " Mucca ". It seems to me she was on a hiding to nothing. Stella made it cleared from the outset she wantd nothing to do with her. The only person who has lost face and dignity is not Heather but Paul.

This affection for Paul and his music writing has clouded the issue when the facts are the last decent song he wrote was the Frog chorus over 20 years ago.

His soulmate was Linda and he seemed to have gone for a pretty face to give him some relief from his broken heart. Who knows what he was like to live with not me not you and I think it rich for the good people of NSC to pass judgement and castigate Heather when they know nothing about the REAL facts of their marriage.

Mr Spunkberg, I can't beleive it, I totally agree with you, except the Frog Chorus bit. That was f***ing awful!

She's no angel, and neither is he. We don't know what went on behind closed doors. People love to have an opinion on things they know absolutely nothing about.

Heather's sister is a friend of mine and she's a lovely girl.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Just for a change I am going to buck the NSC trend. £ 25 000 000, good luck to her. McCartney knew the score and the marriage rules in this country when he married her. Stop fecking bleating on about it Macca.

Just out of interest, i thought this case was particularly notable for the fact that Sir Macca has NOT spoken / bleated on about the situation AT ALL...

Whether anyone likes him or her is irrelevant. In this scenario there is only one person that has retained their dignity...and it's absolutely not Miss Mills

Whether anyone likes him or her is irrelevant. In this scenario there is only one person that has retained their dignity...and it's absolutely not Miss Mills

It would be quite hard for the insane bunny boiling bitch to maintain her dignity. She has virtually none to begin with, losing a small amount means she's in negative equity.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just out of interest, i thought this case was particularly notable for the fact that Sir Macca has NOT spoken / bleated on about the situation AT ALL...

The press did all the talking for him though didn't they. He was always the saint and she was always the sinner as far as the press and 98% of the UK public thought. She has had to fight smear campaigns, press hatred and lies for 4 years on her own. Not exactly and even fight is it. With this scenario do you think you would have kept your dignity and not got exasperated ???

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The press did all the talking for him though didn't they. He was always the saint and she was always the sinner as far as the press and 98% of the UK public thought. She has had to fight smear campaigns, press hatred and lies for 4 years on her own. Not exactly and even fight is it. With this scenario do you think you would have kept your dignity and not got exasperated ???

The first part is true as he's a rather powerful and influencable chap - though physically he has actually said nothing himself. The rest are fair points too, but i suppose the public's naivety is always easy to manipulate.
Just because you read it in a magazine, or see it on a TV screen doesn't make it factual or actual

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner

Completely Agree. You Know, If Heather Posted On NSC Then She Would Be Me.

Very Maligned And Pilloried. Perhaps Not The Most Tolerant Of People But Clever, Caring And Compassionate. Certainly Not Deserving Of All The Abuse. Both Of Us Are Seen As A Real Threat To The Cosy Cliques. Fortunately I Have Full Use Of All My Limbs And I Couldn't Give A Flying f*** About Some Poxy Porker's Last Few Days Before He's Turned Into Bacon. I Happen To Like Bacon A Lot And I'm f***ed If I'll Let Some Stupid Airhead Gold-Digger Tell Me What To f***ing Eat. Apart From That, The Analogy Holds.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Completely Agree. You Know, If Heather Posted On NSC Then She Would Be Me.

Very Maligned And Pilloried. Perhaps Not The Most Tolerant Of People But Clever, Caring And Compassionate. Certainly Not Deserving Of All The Abuse. Both Of Us Are Seen As A Real Threat To The Cosy Cliques. Fortunately I Have Full Use Of All My Limbs And I Couldn't Give A Flying f*** About Some Poxy Porker's Last Few Days Before He's Turned Into Bacon. I Happen To Like Bacon A Lot And I'm f***ed If I'll Let Some Stupid Airhead Gold-Digger Tell Me What To f***ing Eat. Apart From That, The Analogy Holds.

Right... i'm off to Burgess Hill Munchies for a bacon and brie bap then...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
From the BBC website

There was speculation why Sir Paul McCartney's lawyer Fiona Shackleton left the court with her hair looking wet.

Sir Paul will pay daughter Beatrice £35,000 a year

The BBC called Heather Mills who said Ms Shackleton had been "baptised in court", but did not say whether she had thrown water at the lawyer.

It caused quite possibly the best Sun headline ever-

"Mucca chucksa cuppa water over Macca's lawyer Shacka" :laugh:

To be fair, it did do the lawyer a favour, she looked 20 years younger.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Most people, irrespective of what they feel about McCartney feel that Mills is the architect of her own downfall. The fact that anybody who represents themself has a fool for a client has shown once again to be all too true. Naturally lobbing a glass of water over his counsel was also a very shrewd move.

McCartney accumulated the vast majority of his wealth long before Mills came on the scene so why does she think she's entitled to anymore than she's getting ? I mean, poor bitch, a mere £25,000,000 to live on, what a f***ing tragedy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
McCartney accumulated the vast majority of his wealth long before Mills came on the scene so why does she think she's entitled to anymore than she's getting ? I mean, poor bitch, a mere £25,000,000 to live on, what a f***ing tragedy.

Exactly. And this is the crux of it for me. She was still whinging about the judge estimating McCartneys personal wealth at £400m when (according to her) "everyone knows its about £900m". It doesn't make a BLIND bit of difference you grasping bint. You played NO PART in the amassing of the vast majority of his fortune.

The fact she's been on the scene for the last 7-8 years shouldn't mean she's automatically entitled to half of everything McCartney has worked for and built up all his life. £24m looks to me to be a fair settlement. She's set up for life and between them they'll also ensure the little girl is set up for life as well.

Job done. Now shut yer gob and f*** off.

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
You think she is bad, meet her sister, I had the unfortunate pleasure once in the Fish bowl in town with her boyfriend who does not work because basically can't be arsed... Must run in the family, moaning, lying and being a money grabbing individuals.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

That's complete bullshit I'm afraid.

He wouldn't need to, his PR is obviously working very hard for him behind the scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here