Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heather Mills

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Heather's sister is a friend of mine and she's a lovely girl.

You think she is bad, meet her sister, I had the unfortunate pleasure once in the Fish bowl in town with her boyfriend who does not work because basically can't be arsed... Must run in the family, moaning, lying and being a money grabbing individuals.

Fergus meet Soul Finger. Soul Finger meet Fergus.

*donstinhat*

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Give her 15-20k a year,no magazine or tv endorsements,and welcome her to the real world :)

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Not sure if this has been posted already, but if anyone has an afternoon to spare, they can download the entire judgement from the Guardian's website, and probably many others.

Runs to 58 pages though, so to get a flavour, try point 16. ... "I am driven to the conclusion that much of her evidence , both written and oral, was not just inconsistent and inaccurate but also less than candid. Overall she was a less than impressive witness."

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why McCartney is considered a demi-god by some is a mystery to me. And £25m out of £900m is no great shakes, considering they were married with a child for several years.

Mind you Gareth, your argument is diluted when you say he hasn't written a decent song since "the frog chorus", because that was one of the shittest tunes ever created - right up there with Keith & Orvill's "I wish I could fly".

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
She needs to take what she can get as she barely has a leg to stand on. I gather the settlement has left her hopping mad.

I dont think she has a leg to stand on...bitch:rant:

This post is going round in circles.

A little like Heather in the morning before she straps her leg on.

Surprised she got that much, didn't have a leg to stand on.

I don't think she has a leg to stand on

Apparently, if you tell that gag more than 10 times it becomes funny. Come on chaps. We're halfway there.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Apparently, if you tell that gag more than 10 times it becomes funny. Come on chaps. We're halfway there.

Say what you like, now her appeal has been rejected she's stumped. Frankly if she's so hard up she could start to cut back on her shoe allowance. She must be able to save a fortune on socks as well.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
And this is relevant to Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club how?!?!

In related news, Macca's only got another decade on this planet if he's lucky and he surely ain't going to get through hundreds of millions of pounds in that time, so he may as well let the youthsome HMMc fill her boots/boot.

muttley.gif

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why McCartney is considered a demi-god by some is a mystery to me. And £25m out of £900m is no great shakes, considering they were married with a child for several years.

I've done a really dull thing.

I've read that report. Apparently, he is worth somewere between £345 and £387m.

She wanted a hell of a lot fundamentally because she was his wife. McCartney argued, and the judge agreed, that she should not be entitled to the money he made before he met her. He made a sort of net profit of £21m between the time they were married, and their divorce. The judge found her claims excessive, and that she couldn't back them up. He said her claim were not based in reality.

Basically, he said, she was a fantasist.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
McCartney's been more than generous to her already. Only last Christmas he bought her a plane...

...and some hair-removing wax for the other leg.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've done a really dull thing.

I've read that report. Apparently, he is worth somewere between £345 and £387m.

She wanted a hell of a lot fundamentally because she was his wife. McCartney argued, and the judge agreed, that she should not be entitled to the money he made before he met her. He made a sort of net profit of £21m between the time they were married, and their divorce. The judge found her claims excessive, and that she couldn't back them up. He said her claim were not based in reality.

Basically, he said, she was a fantasist.

Did you read the bit where even the judge agreed, it didn't bode well for the marriage where he set up a personal loan (from him to her) to purchase a house.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Did you read the bit where even the judge agreed, it didn't bode well for the marriage where he set up a personal loan (from him to her) to purchase a house.
When they setting that up, did he tell her "this is FROM ME TO YOU"? :down:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Didn't the Beatles sell a lot of their song rights to Michael Jackson? Or was it the other way round?

Sort of.

They didn't sell it to him, they lost control of them (their own fault) and Jackson later bought them.

Northern Songs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting that with their minority share holding they were legally obliged to keep writing songs until 1973. To get out of that they sold their shares.

According to the article Ringo and Harrison kept hold of theirs.

McCartney interestingly has made millions from songs other people have written through his publishing company MPL.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yes - and a razor for the other leg.

I said, AND A RAZO...oh please yerselves

McCartney's been more than generous to her already. Only last Christmas he bought her a plane...

...and some hair-removing wax for the other leg.

...and this joke only needs repeating twice more for side-splitting consequences. Come on, you've done all the hard work. One final push...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I should have read the earlier pages, I haven't got a leg to stand on...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here