Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you got tattoos or piercings?

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
i have "bhafc" on my thigh, and i really bad drunken star on my inner forearm that went really badly......you've surely seen that? that's the one that i'm going to try and incorporate into something else as it's shit......the "bhafc" is decent so i'm fine with that, plus people can only see it if i'm naked....so it's one for the ladies ;)

Haha, nope never seen it, you will have to show me on Sunday if you come round.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
2 tattoos, might get one more, but then that's it.

No piercings.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I have my best mates name tattoo on my arm, he died of cancer about 6years ago now, and i decided i wanted a tattoo so got someone to design me something a bit different now about 8 of us all have the same tattoo.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I'm booked in for my next two on 27th of this month.....
BHAFC on one forearm and BRIGHTON 'TIL I DIE on the other

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have the new seagull with a blue sky around it, like the badge but I did not want the full badge. Probably going to get SEAGULLS tattoo'd underneath so it is obviously BHAFC and not just some random bird!

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Yes but you do seem to be rather keen of stereotypes, not that healthy in truth. Still, as long as you're happy I suppose you'll be okay.

jeez, I was laughing at a joke - I don't actually believe every person who's "been to sea" and every carney and every Pompey fan have tats, get a grip ffs. The last one, about Pompey particularly made me laugh because of that tragic with the bell they always show tv.....
Might I suggest for your next tat you get a chip put on your shoulder?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
jeez, I was laughing at a joke - I don't actually believe every person who's "been to sea" and every carney and every Pompey fan have tats, get a grip ffs. The last one, about Pompey particularly made me laugh because of that tragic with the bell they always show tv.....
Might I suggest for your next tat you get a chip put on your shoulder?

You ever need a good laugh just look in a mirror. You obviously find the sick and inane amusing.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
001.JPG002.JPG

Got these 2 done yesterday morning

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Had a couple of peircings but took them out at about 35ish as seemed a bit daft, no tats though.
Nothing against them, just don't need them and nothing against those that want and have them; freedon of choice and all that.
Not meaning to upset anyone but I think they are all about attention seeking, which also I have nothing against, live and let live.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I refuse on principal to be served in shops by people with piercings or visible tattoos. Thugs!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here