Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
I have a massive penis tattooed on my penis

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't get the 'discreet' tattoo argument- what is the point of having a tattoo if nobody can see it?

Would you wear off-white y-fronts on the basis no one can see them?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Y-fronts have a function. The function off tattoos is for display so why get them to be hidden?

Not necessarily.

I have a tattoo that I got as a tribute to a deceased family member.

It's not in an obviously visible place, and I don't make a point of showing it off to people, but I know it's there and why it's there, which is all that matters.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I'm considering another tattoo. I really want something Sussex based, but after playing with the outline of East Sussex and the 6 martlets I realised it looked shit. May just end up with the 6 martlets.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Been threatening to get a Seagull done for ages but suspect it may hurt!

I don't think they like being tattooed, so I'd imagine you're likely to get heavily pecked 'n' dive-bombed. :thumbsup:

Reactions: e77

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Don't understand why people have to come on here slagging off those people who choose to have tattoos and piercings . . . tattoos used to be the hallmark of someone who had either been in the services or been in prison but those days are long gone, the middle and upper classes, celebrities, royalty - everyone is having them done these days. I am a supervisor in a customer service industry and I have 10 tattoos but none are visible when I am at work as the uniform standards I am obliged to follow do not permit them. If you don't like tattoos or piercings don't have them done but don't slag off or belittle those who choose to have them done . . . live and let live! I saw a programme once about a barrister who underneath his shirt, tie and suit had a full body-suit of tattoos - he clearly wasn't on benefits, unemployed or lacking in intelligence! Judge as you would be judged yourself.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
None here, I give platelets every month and wouldn't be able to carry on donating if I inked up.

Some look great, some look shite, I guess it depends on budget, imagination and skill of the tatooist.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
why? its their choice, they dont harm you, just because you dont like the look of someone, doesnt mean they dont have the right to serve you

So it is their choice, just as it's mine not to have to look at some lowlife with bits of metal protruding from their face.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here