Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you got tattoos or piercings?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I'm considering another tattoo. I really want something Sussex based, but after playing with the outline of East Sussex and the 6 martlets I realised it looked shit. May just end up with the 6 martlets.

GOSBTS, with all the words....that'd fill your back up nicely and the people behind you will have no excuse for not singing !!!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Fresh today.

SC20111210-130626.png

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I have the Brighton & Hove Albion club badge tattooed on my right forearm had it done about 6 months ago !!!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I have a small tramp stamp of a dolphin top of my right thigh very high up - had it done when I turned 30 - Its not very big and to be honest I forget it's there until I go swimming or catch a glimpse of my arse in the mirror.

Glad I didn't have one done where its more on show - and I can't stand those arse antlers girls have on their backs especially when they A bit on the flabby side and insist that their tramp stamps are on show hanging over their trousers!!!!! Put it away

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Wandering around Tescos in Durrington today I got to thinking that untattooed people must now be in the minority as every bugger in there male and female appeared to be festooned with tattoos. Back ones, arm ones, leg ones, neck ones and god knows where else one's

Have you got any?

I have virgin skin and have no intention of losing my virginity on that score :smile:

I thought the same thing walking around a Water Park in Majorca last year. I was the minority as I dont have a Tattoo.

The worst thing is overweight ugly women with massive tattoos above there arse. I had one in front of me in a queue for one of the slides and wanted to say to her "What the f*** do you think that makes you look like" I didnt as I was too scared because she might have eaten me.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Got a tattoo on my arm of Glenn Murray doing his celebration from last season

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
none & no plans to-

D

Deleted User X18H

No tattoos no piercings. Never really appealed to me or it seems any of my generation. Funnily enough it was big in the sixties (tattoos) and in the seventies (piercings) but not in the eighties when I grew up. A few single earrings in the eighties of course but not lips, noses, cheeks or chests.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I have a tattoo of Chewbacca from the Star wars trilogy (original, none of this Hayden Christensen crap). Chewwe stands majestically from just above my knees to just below my collar bone. I had the artist align it so that where Chewbacca's dong would be, mine is. Now Chewbacca has a glorious human sized member on him. The amount of women I've picked up using the line "wanna see Chewbacca's dong?" Is bordering on the amount of fans Brighton takes to away games, between 8-13, i lose count.

I fully regard this as the best decision of my life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here