Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Brighton only got white fans?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps a politically correct government will give us a quota of "black" fans so we meet the UK requirement ?

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
When i was on Holiday in Spain 3 years ago i was talking to this Black fella from Southampton and we got talking and i said im a Brighton fan and i said i go and watch them and i asked who he support and he said Southampton i asked him if he went and he said no it's rough because of Racial abuse i said it's not like that no more mate
why do people still have this perception?

I went to the Plymouth v Saints game in the away end last year and was quite disgusted at the racist abuse dished out by the Southampton fans. To the officials and even their own black players.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I know a couple of Asian Brighton fans who travel around watching us. It would surprise me to see a black Brighton fan but only because Sussex does not have many. But I'd be chuffed that someone moving from e.g. London to Brighton was supporting their local team. I've seen plenty of non whites at England games too, it's really not that strange!
Brighton is very lucky not to have loads of blacks and thats why the crime is rather lower than other places with blacks.I have seen a few blacks on away games so there are some hovering around.

I have always thought that many brightonians are pretty dam racist yet they tend to tolerate faggots:O The fact that brighton taxi's are nearly all white tells you something as all here are paki's or should i say asians:lol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brighton is very lucky not to have loads of blacks and thats why the crime is rather lower than other places with blacks.I have seen a few blacks on away games so there are some hovering around.

I have always thought that many brightonians are pretty dam racist yet they tend to tolerate faggots:O The fact that brighton taxi's are nearly all white tells you something as all here are paki's or should i say asians:lol:

I was about to get angry, then I noticed you live in Reading. There is some justice in this world.

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007

You are correct in your first paragraph. We are lucky not to have too many blacks as the more blacks you have the more crime you get unfortunately.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yeah we have loads of paki's,blacks and about 25,000 polish,but i like the polish top lads:clap:
They have taken over the notorious oxford road area which has always been black:thumbsup:

possessive "paki's"?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You are correct in your first paragraph. We are lucky not to have too many blacks as the more blacks you have the more crime you get unfortunately.

And you're just bitter because your lot surrendered to the IRA.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dear me, is that really the best you can do? Racism like all forms of bigotry is a social construction used to divide and rule.

Did LI e-mail you that to post?

How can it be a construct to divide when Immigration and the promotion of "Multi-culturalism" is a political "Construct" to try to bring together divergent and disperate peoples without universal consent?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How can it be a construct to divide when Immigration and the promotion of "Multi-culturalism" is a political "Construct" to try to bring together divergent and disperate peoples without universal consent?

Is that your way of saying 'Adams out'?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Did LI e-mail you that to post?

Stick to simple topics, honey. You are doing a marvellous job at making yourself look like a fool.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Stick to simple topics, honey. You are doing a marvellous job at making yourself look like a fool.

to you I may look like one, but to post insults without any constructive critisism provides evidence that you may be one, darling.:wave:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
So maybe that's it.

Albion don't have many Black or Asian fans because they generally don't like the gays or gay stigma of the town.

Which would be a delicious irony.

One group moaning about bigotry only to undertake their own form of bigotry.

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
Slough has about a 50% Asian population (80% in the ward I live) but if you go and watch the local team you would think the town was 100% white...

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
are there no asian leisure pursuits, cultural activities etc etc that are not almost exclusively or predominantly attended by asians? Does it matter?

Perhaps we could round up a load and force them to attend to make it more representative?

Perhaps people do not really care?

Perhaps a genuinely multicultural society is one that just gets on with it and evolves naturally, with the teething troubles that accompany that, rather than being constantly hectored by busybodies and social engineers highlighting division due to their own heightened sense of racial differences?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here