Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Brighton only got white fans?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
can you make your picture a bit bigger please? I can't see it very well.

Cheers

DQ

How do I make it bigger?

Cheers

Fazz62

In the meantime........................

Attachments

• queen_kiltPA101104_450x360-thumb.jpg
    queen_kiltPA101104_450x360-thumb.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 272

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
I know a couple of Asian Brighton fans who travel around watching us. It would surprise me to see a black Brighton fan but only because Sussex does not have many. But I'd be chuffed that someone moving from e.g. London to Brighton was supporting their local team. I've seen plenty of non whites at England games too, it's really not that strange!

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Pork sword you still havn't said why you would be uncomfortable sitting next to a black person or a pakistani person?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pork sword you still havn't said why you would be uncomfortable sitting next to a black person or a pakistani person?

He's just bitter his lot surrendered to the IRA

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i am white

Michael Bolton

Jan 7, 2009
Wouldnt want to stand next to this white bloke at any game, not even following the Albion!!

This is why I hate Britain. :drink:

I scoff heartily at all those who still use the terms 'coloured' and 'half-caste'. :salute:

A few years back, I was savagely beaten by Brighton fans on account of 'looking like a stinkin' yid'. I have a large nose and black hair, so it's understandable they were so angry. I don't watch their matches live anymore.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
This is why I hate Britain. :drink:

I scoff heartily at all those who still use the terms 'coloured' and 'half-caste'. :salute:

A few years back, I was savagely beaten by Brighton fans on account of 'looking like a stinkin' yid'. I have a large nose and black hair, so it's understandable they were so angry. I don't watch their matches live anymore.

MB

I had the same problem a few years back, being beaten up by "away" fans because I also have a large nose and black hair (but with a bald patch)

Michael Bolton

Jan 7, 2009
CwyCwy.gif

Are you saying that these thugs were disguising themselves as 'away' fans when they were in fact genuine Gulls? Now that is deplorable.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
"Are you saying that these thugs were disguising themselves as 'away' fans when they were in fact genuine Gulls? Now that is deplorable."

Wouldn’t have been so bad but they also drew a target on my bald spot with a marker pen.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

thats obvious.
spartaaagy0.gif

Right. Less than 10% of the UK ethnic doesn't mean its spread out evenly, some areas remain white some are swamped.

Racism is just tribalism, but it is a proxy for culture and identity and theres nothing wrong with people wishing to maintain that.

If the butt hurt leftists on here approve of Multi-culturalism and an open imigration policy would they also endorse The colonisation of The USA in the 1800's and Ulster earlier? As thats what those policies are premotting

Or are they just a bunch of self hating posturing hypocrits with a secret agenda?

Maybe thats why they hate the BNP so much as it mirrors their own biggotry.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
"Did they then take turns to pee on the target from long distances? I heard this is how these so-called 'fans' get their kicks."

MB

Fortunately not.

Although i have never been the same since. For example was watching the darts on tv tonight but had to switch it off. Developed a nervous twitch each time a dart was thrown fearing it would end up in the back of my head.

Can you relate to my experience?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We have a few Asian fans, used to see one old boy in the West Stand terrace at the Goldstone regularly and always remember seeing an Asian family coming out of the club shop loaded down with booty. The victory parade for the Second Div Championship saw a couple of Japanese fans, resplendent in their BHA tops walking along in the throng.

Dandyman

In London village.
thats obvious.
spartaaagy0.gif

Right. Less than 10% of the UK ethnic doesn't mean its spread out evenly, some areas remain white some are swamped.

Racism is just tribalism, but it is a proxy for culture and identity and theres nothing wrong with people wishing to maintain that.

If the butt hurt leftists on here approve of Multi-culturalism and an open imigration policy would they also endorse The colonisation of The USA in the 1800's and Ulster earlier? As thats what those policies are premotting

Or are they just a bunch of self hating posturing hypocrits with a secret agenda?

Maybe thats why they hate the BNP so much as it mirrors their own biggotry.

Dear me, is that really the best you can do? Racism like all forms of bigotry is a social construction used to divide and rule. Now go back to molesting boy scouts and stop irritating the rest of us.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I do love the people that jump on the 'normalisation policy' bandwagon.

"why dont we have many black supporters?"

are you really so stupid you have to ask this question, or are you repeating parrot fashion what you hear from other sectors of society.

will you get the answer you wish, that it is a hostile environment for them, or simply the dull obvious but less fashionable one that in an overwhelmingly white town the support base (which is often passed down generationally) may yet to catch up with the imaginary British demographic where every other person is an ethnic minority, which you might believe if you had only been exposed to London or any TV advertising (in which it is now apparently compulsory to show a skewed representation of Britain under pain of arrest by Harriet Harman).

fucks sake. what idiots. when people grow up about issues like this, and dont highlight non existent problems in a bid to be modern and PC, and just accept that a shift from a relatively homogenous society to a genuinely multicultural one will take a lot longer than the apparent 50 year timescale given (as borne out by the hundreds of years it took to accomodate the dark ages migrations. often cited by the multiculturalists as 'evidence' of their fictional British history of constant immigration).

These pathetic and unnecessary concerns highlight racism from the very sectors claiming to be against it, more often than not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here