Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Brighton only got white fans?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I knew when i drifted off to kip last night that this thread would deteriorate into a poopy pile of doggy doo. Heres my pile,

Having read the replies its pretty obvious that there are quite a lot of racists that dont even realise that they are racist on here.

And those that got beat up for having a big nose,well what do you expect .

Hope to see the back page of the argus sporting a bring a darkie with you to withdean day asap!,failing that befriend a honky with a big nose and open up the the world of football in the community to him :thumbsup:

Your City needs you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Has anyone thought the reason that there are not many blacks or asians at footie. Is that they don't like white people

Stupid statement regarding blacks as they are well represented in football.

Amazing thing about was Atkinson played the most blacks per team once then went on a rant against blacks - stupid fool.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
what i mean is:

this f***ing ridiculous hand wringing over whether ethnic minorities are under represented at football is beneath contempt. Football is at the more extreme end of british culture for starters, and has up until recently never been for the faint hearted regardless of their origin.

Secondly these attitudes perpetuate the myth that ethnic minorities are under constant attack from thick white people, encourage misplaced senses of grievance and are counterproductive for those of us who live with multiculturalism every day.

When I read some of the ill informed f***ing shit written by people whos primary concern is how liberal they appear to complete f***ing strangers on the internet, it makes my blood boil. They dont see multiculturalism in Hanover, only out the train window on the way out of Victoria or London Bridge, let alone deal with it in any proper sense. Yet they seem to be the experts.

Racist abuse. I live in SE London and I have lost count of the amount of times me and people I know have been subject to a barrage of racist abuse from black people at the slightest perceived slight. Of course most decent people would not dream of doing that, but where multiculturalism is at its rawest, it happens regularly and is almost expected when you perhaps cut in front of someone in graffic, bump into someone in a bus queue etc etc, you brace yourself for the sheer agression and the 'white cu nt' abuse that immediately follows on many occassions.

So my point is everyone is capable of racism, football has always attracted thick wankers, and has been reknowned for having a problem with racism. But this constant obsession with race and patronising clueless attitudes (that seem to be very prominent on here) to bless them the nice brown people who need their hands held, then everyone is held back, and divisions entrenched.

Do you reckon the Spanish give a f*** how many British expats on the Costas go to bullfights?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I would argue it would make good business sense to attract more ethnic minorities to matches.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
maybe they should be attracted to the town first mate.

Coventry is a multi racial city but not many go to the Ricoh. I find that people from ethnic communities who are into football tend to support the big four. I have found that Liverpool are the most popular amongst asians up here.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
same here in SE London they mostly follow Arsenal or Chelsea. Charlton do a bit of fishing for them but then they trawl North Kent too. Millwall, believe it or not, get the most though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here