Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has McGhee lost the dressing room?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dies Irae said:
that will be that same coppell that although we were destined for the drop ( loads of points adrift) managed to get Ingmarrsen and Sidwell on loan? oh yes, what was that argument about players wont come here because we are fighting relegation.

Its cos people do not want to play for mcghee!!!! Especially if he "tosses off players on the team bus" as exposed by Mona.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No I think its money, facilities, withdean :bla: :bla: :bla:

I think its coz Magoo doesnt have the contacts as well where Coppell did.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dies Irae said:
that will be that same coppell that although we were destined for the drop ( loads of points adrift) managed to get Ingmarrsen and Sidwell on loan? oh yes, what was that argument about players wont come here because we are fighting relegation.

Its cos people do not want to play for mcghee!!!! Especially if he "tosses off players on the team bus" as exposed by Mona.

Both came from a lower division where they'd already played with Coppell. One left shortly after joining us, the other pissed off at the end of the season and said he didn't want to play in League1 even for Coppell.

Shall we forget McShane and Henderson loan signings that MM has got this season.

Where this bollocks about people not wanting to play for McGhee comes from I don't know. Do we want players who throw tantrums everytime they are dropped or subbed, playing for us, you might, I don't.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:
Yep, Des Irae, I do. At least, that is what I have been told by the club, who are in a slightly better position to say than anyone on here.

And the club are going to openly say he cant?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I thought Knight got Mcshane and not Magoo

What? So Knight didn't tell McShane who our manager was because he wouldn't have wanted to play for him if he'd known?:lolol:

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Large One said:
Yep, Des Irae, I do. At least, that is what I have been told by the club, who are in a slightly better position to say than anyone on here.

well that is very interesting, because I quaff the occasional gallon with a very famous football agent who gives a totally different story, even when he is not inebriated.

so nah nah nahhhhhhhhh

sbbbbbbbbbrrbbllln ( that is the sound of a raspberry been blown btw)

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Dies Irae said:
well that is very interesting, because I quaff the occasional gallon with a very famous football agent who gives a totally different story, even when he is not inebriated.

so nah nah nahhhhhhhhh

Not Leon Knight's agent is it ???

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Dies Irae said:

So another idiot joins the anti-McGhee club. As already stated Ingimarsson came for the last three months but left at the end of the season. Sidwell left after two months as Coppell had the same problem as McGhee e.g. facilities, money etc. The difference is Coppell wanted a short term fix to stay up. However, he signed Rougier on loan as he could not sign another striker to play alongside Zamora (same problem as now). The argument is we had more money then and that is true as we have had three more years chasing Falmer since then (or had you not noticed that). Finally, I ask you how many of Coppell's signings are still here? The answer none. The difference is Mark McGhee sees a future at the club while the time Steve Coppell took in signing a new contract before the 2003/04 season suggests he did not see a future at the club.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Dies Irae said:

so nah nah nahhhhhhhhh

So you'll take the word of a glorified pimp with his own agenda who has nothing to do with the club over the staff of the football club? Good one.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Icy Gull said:
Not Leon Knight's agent is it ???

No seemly Knight is regarded as trouble in the industry, but also quite a "cash cow" in that he is known to be unable to settle at a club...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:
So you'll take the word of a glorified pimp with his own agenda who has nothing to do with the club over the staff of the football club? Good one.

No its taking the word of a poster on a message board.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
KinkyNormanBaker said:
cant attract players
They haven't OPENLY said anything. Believe it or not, it is possible to have a conversation with people at the club. Ask nicely, they might tell you the reasons. But then, with a little more thought and a little less fantasising, most people would be able to work out the real reasons for themselves.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Dies Irae said:
No seemly Knight is regarded as trouble in the industry, but also quite a "cash cow" in that he is known to be unable to settle at a club...

So not Magoo's fault as Kinky and his cronies seemed to think. I f***ing love it :lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Large One said:

Not at all, I would take the word of someone who actually works in the industry rather than somone who posts on a message board who claims to be "in the know"

Wouldn't you Sir?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Trigger said:
Considering he's had the biggest budget of any Albion manager for a very long time you'd have hoped he would have been able to.

How do you know what McGhee's budget is. Are you Dick Knight? Also in case you have not noticed all other clubs have probably increased their budget and by more than us. You people really do not think before posting rubbish do you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here