Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Government Spending Review.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Good God, just imagine how bad the spelling on NSC will be in a few years time when these so called education cuts kick in for the next generation of keyboard warriors.:shrug:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The product of a shit comprehensive school, so beloved of your labour party, my spellings the bollocks though, isnt it ?

I can assure you I have a healthy disregard for all politics and politicians regardless and yes your spelling is bollocks - forget the the.

I do however believe passionately on the right of everyone to maximise their ability.

If as a (totally intentional) result politicians of every flavour have been able to use access to education to reduce the numbers forced to endure unemployment because of their failure to create employment opportunity even in an expanding economy, then so be it. Those same politicians are now fervently hoping that the intrinsic desirability of the education you decry is sufficient to keep students aspiring to university at their own and their families' cost (not something I entirely disagree with by the way if such costs are reasonable and affordable) rather than resigning themselves to the dole queue - which the government is unlikely to afford either politically or financially.

All lost on you I am sure as, by the nature of some of your posts, you seem more intent on creating some sort of record for being banned under different guises on the same day.

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
You are havin a larf my lad. Having just returned form a week over there I can assure all NSCs that the majority of the French I spoke to abhorred the actions of the French Unions. They are nearly as financially f****d as us and equally appreciate the need to reduce the amount that public sector workers are draining out of the public pension pot. As for Students striking against pension reform, they really are having a larf. Get a job first, contribute to the pension pot and then you an have a say.

I witnessed a day of strikes last Tuesday from the French equivalent of Unite (probably the most evil of our TUs, having seen first hand,their successful efforts to f**k non Unite workers at Grangemouth a couple of years ago).

We are all paying for the problems, so buckle down and put up with it. Only with a few years of austere measures and fiscal control can we get our economies back on track. Striking will get no-one anywhere but backwards.

TNBA

TTF

BBC News - French strikers step up pressure on Sarkozy

clearly the people you spoke to were different than the million plus mentioned here.

I suggest you perhaps talk to a different class of person.

The point made about respect for the french people standing up for themselves is well made.

The World Health Organisation in 2000 ranked france 1st overall for health care provision. Britain came 18th US came 37th.

WHO | The world health report 2000 - Health systems: improving performance

This would suggest that standing up for yourself rather than sitting around moaning achieves something.

I apologise if this post doesnt pass the bushy intelligence test. I was too busy researching and checking my facts to care. :lolol:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Give me a break. We used to live in an Oxo tin and you dont know you're born.

There is a good reason so many students find university such a challenge today.

Evolution has not resulted in a startling improvement in human intelligence over the last 40 years. So, many students are not intelligent enough to enter the system, despite the opportunities on offer.

Thank god future selection for a University Course will be based on your parent's bank balance then.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I think we heard you the first 200 times you voiced that opinion.

oh my god the power mod is back.......going to threaten cjd tonight if he says anything you dont like....go running to your best mate Bozza...please can I ban vulture for anything ???

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So tell me, how the f*** do you pick a location to build a resort, to set up a tourism economy. Last time i checked a maths degree from oxford didn't tell you how to do that.
Show me someone who has done all that off the back of a travel and tourism degree from shitsville polytechnic and i'll give you that one, i wont hold my breath though.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Show me someone who has done all that off the back of a travel and tourism degree from shitsville polytechnic and i'll give you that one, i wont hold my breath though.

sad to tell you fella but I can......

.......examples of developments in the West Indies, Ghana, mainland China and Australian Gold Coast, to each of which students educated in a UK university were central.

QED :facepalm:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
The people who have ruined the country are the idiots with degrees from the top ten universities. Remember it was the idiotic bankers who caused whole crisis.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
sad to tell you fella but I can......

.......examples of developments in the West Indies, Ghana, mainland China and Australian Gold Coast, to each of which students educated in a UK university were central.

QED :facepalm:
Go on then ................ fella. I await with bated breath the Travel and tourism graduates whose degree was central to all of the above.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The people who have ruined the country are the idiots with degrees from the top ten universities. Remember it was the idiotic bankers who caused whole crisis.

BARROW boys didn't go to University. And everyone knows it's Bellotti's fault. Archer out.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Go on then ................ fella. I await with bated breath the Travel and tourism graduates whose degree was central to all of the above.

Let me know when you are in the midlands and I will arrange a tour of the university. Out of respect, however, I will have to ask that you keep a civil tongue in your head - not a problem I am sure away from the keyboard.

nb - can you make sure it's not in January/February though as I shall be in India, China and then Australia recruiting students to these "crap" degree courses and bringing some revenue in to the UK.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
i know enough to know that i could piss a travel and tourism degree, with my f***ing eyes closed.

You say i'm not ready for a degree because I can't spell.

Your not ready because you don't have the right attitude.

i dnt tip lyk dis nw do i

my mis-spellings are still readable. If i can't spell a word or get it near enough right to be communicateable then i pick another word.

But i've got the work ethic to do a degree, and don't under value degrees just because I havn't seen their relevence, nor do I under value degree's because to me they look easy when i've NEVER even looked at the subject.

NSC vote is coming along I feel, spelling v attitude to learning, whats more important to do a degree :laugh:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Let me know when you are in the midlands and I will arrange a tour of the university. Out of respect, however, I will have to ask that you keep a civil tongue in your head - not a problem I am sure away from the keyboard.

nb - can you make sure it's not in January/February though as I shall be in India, China and then Australia recruiting students to these "crap" degree courses and bringing some revenue in to the UK.
You cant then.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
oh my god the power mod is back.......going to threaten cjd tonight if he says anything you dont like....go running to your best mate Bozza...please can I ban vulture for anything ???

Would do but I have a yoghurt that is approaching it's use by date that needs eating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here