Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray - TRANSFER LISTED (NOT)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I did worry Murray might not fit in with Slade's far more direct and workmanlike style of football...

I'm not sure if that is his style or just a case of needs must...
In any case I think we'll need to show a bit more variation if we want to achieve promotion.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
How has this baseless rumour spiralled into a 5 page thread?

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
the guy that text me has been right on stuff before but doesn't post on here

I don't deal in many wind ups, so thought I'd post it. Not heard back from him since he text me

I love Murray and would hate it if he left. Maybe could have worded the thread better but nsc was wobbling badly when I posted it

A question mark at the end of the thread title would have been better as it was only a rumour and not officially stated.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Budgeting for a drop in season ticket sales and funding of a new ground maybe?

People seem convinced this is the start of a SPENDING spree. Today's events could equally be seen as the start of a major cost-cutting exercise.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How has this baseless rumour spiralled into a 5 page thread?

This is NSC. What did you expect ? Sydney Opera House ? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon ? Herds of wilderbeest sweeping majestically across the plains ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
1330 hrs approx
Somebody- Keeping The Dream Alive- posts on the Owusu/Hart/Whing thread a spoof Argus article including a throwaway line about Murray being transfer listed. It's still there if you want to check.

1400 hrs approx
Mendoza's mate reads this or hears it via a friend who knows somebody who's read it and has failed to notice that it's not a real article

1430 hours approx
Texts friends including Mendoza to breathlessly announce that Murray has been released

1539 hours approx
Mendoza receives text, posts on here

1540 hours
NSC implodes with indignation and/or venom

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
If we got the £300,000 back for him I'd be happy to see the back of him - doesn't work hard enough for the team, seems very injury prone, won't win the 'get in there headers' like owusu, a bit too lightweight for div 1 (you can only get away with any of these failings if you knock in 25+ goals a season and I doubt he ever would.)

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
If we got the £300,000 back for him I'd be happy to see the back of him - doesn't work hard enough for the team, seems very injury prone, won't win the 'get in there headers' like owusu, a bit too lightweight for div 1 (you can only get away with any of these failings if you knock in 25+ goals a season and I doubt he ever would.)

It's a funny old game isn't it...I disagree with you completely!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Its all rumours until its OFFICIAL

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

19 goals in 44 appearances is not TOO shabby though.

Is it ?

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea

Who's going to be more influential in the Championship in 1 or more seasons time?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not but he is quite injury prone, maybe slade wants to get someone else in who will play more?

Injury prone ? Or rushed back before he's properly recovered ?
That sparkling 15 minute cameo in the defeat to Leeds Utd set him back 3 months for starters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here