Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray - TRANSFER LISTED (NOT)

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yes, "rumours" for the most part proliferated on this website, authored by the largest collection of needy, self effacing, arseheads ever gathered within the gutter of cyberspace..

"If I think of something, nay anything, therefore I will surely be!"

Ah, hark! tis the call of the attention seeking arsehole...

alas a credo akin to sitting in the corner and making fart noises... tis truly the folly of a child.

Kosh

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
IF the club/Russ wanted to sell him putting him on the transfer list would devalue him. I am sure some clubs would be interested in signing him but Albion SHOULD be more clever IF they wanna sell.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
hey glen ...... you dropped these on the way out !!! :shrug:

Attachments

• 12EY8CAOPE7IFCATAFMKQCA9O1WM9CAAHA33GCA8SBXC2CA649L9ICAZKVKC5CA4FZYQUCA0UAQIDCAHZ2N7NCA319FHZCAR.jpg
    12EY8CAOPE7IFCATAFMKQCA9O1WM9CAAHA33GCA8SBXC2CA649L9ICAZKVKC5CA4FZYQUCA0UAQIDCAHZ2N7NCA319FHZCAR.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 333

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
More direct than what? Micky Ads? You're 'avin a laugh aren't you?!

Don't get me wrong - I would build our entire team round Murray.

But the way Slade plumped for Hart, Owusu and Andrews toward the end of the season and cast out Craig Davies makes me think he prefers the grafters, of which Murray most certainly is not one.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Yes, "rumours" for the most part proliferated on this website, authored by the largest collection of needy, self effacing, arseheads ever gathered within the gutter of cyberspace..

alas a credo akin to sitting in the corner and making fart noises... tis truly the folly of a child.

Kosh

sorry, say again ?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Don't get me wrong - I would build our entire team round Murray.

But the way Slade plumped for Hart, Owusu and Andrews toward the end of the season and cast out Craig Davies makes me think he prefers the grafters, of which Murray most certainly is not one.

Eh? The only thing Davies had going for him was graft! He chose them because they were scoring goals!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
THPP, you are going to be so torn when Glenn scores the goals that bring us Championship football. Of course, take his goals from this season away and we'd be a League Two team now, but oh well, guess that doesn't suit your agenda eh?...

It wasn't Owusu's penalty, Murray is ahead of him in the pecking order (as he should be).

You insinuate so much rubbish about Glenn without the first clue as to what sort of bloke he is.

Kosh

I rest my case. Pretentious shite every word. If you're so f***ing clever and we're all such plebs then why do you hang around Mr "oh so much better than us"

Twat

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Kosh

Sorry but calling anyone here attention seeking is a bit rich coming from someone who "signs off" all their posts with their "nickname".

Also, if you really hate this place as much as you pretend to, why on earth do you continue to post here?!

Mellotron.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Eh? The only thing Davies had going for him was graft! He chose them because they were scoring goals!

That was what I thought. Everything I've heard about Slade's history suggest he's astute tactically and will play whatever style is warranted to win a match.:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I rest my case. Pretentious shite every word. If you're so f***ing clever and we're all such plebs then why do you hang around Mr "oh so much better than us"

Twat

Leave him alone. I LIKE his 18th-century dialect.

Forsooth ! Tis a tonic on these here fallowed pages of yore. Avast at thee.

Etc.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

Kosh

At least make sense when you write.

Quixote

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
THPP, you are going to be so torn when Glenn scores the goals that bring us Championship football. Of course, take his goals from this season away and we'd be a League Two team now, but oh well, guess that doesn't suit your agenda eh?...

It wasn't Owusu's penalty, Murray is ahead of him in the pecking order (as he should be).

You insinuate so much rubbish about Glenn without the first clue as to what sort of bloke he is.

The cognoscenti know EXACTLY what kind of player Murray is. Same as they knew exactly what kind of player JS Gatting and 'Doug' Loft were/are.

Oh, and here's the Argus write-up of the penalty in question:

Owusu desperate for another goal
10:00am Tuesday 17th March 2009

Comments () Have your say »

Striker Lloyd Owusu admits he is desperate to score his second goal for Albion.

Now he has revealed how the Withdean multi-ball system might have denied him against his old club.

Owusu was clearly disappointed not to take the penalty awarded against Yeovil shortly after usual spot-kick expert Nicky Forster had gone off.

The former Cheltenham striker went after the ball which was booted into the stand by Joshua Wagenaar, who earned his first yellow card as a result.

Meanwhile Murray stepped up to mark his return from injury with a goal.

Owusu said: “It was a bit of a schoolboy error by myself.

“Normally you play with the ball that has just gone out.

“Glenn Murray was a bit quicker and a bit wiser than me. He got the other ball and put it on the spot.

“I was a bit disappointed because I thought I worked hard in the game but fair play to him, he’s come on and took it and got a result.”

Owusu won't have forgotten that.

And as a wise man once said, the cognoscenti are NEVER wrong :angel:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah, who wants those 23-goal-a-season strikers in our squad anyway.
Lazy BASTARDS

:thumbsup:

Don't get me started on THEM. So selfish.

You know, I heard he wanted all his goals to be credited just to HIM, not to BHA, so we wouldn't benefit from them results-wise? Makes me sick.

^^^That's roughly the factual content of a TH,PP post about our best player, Glenn Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here