Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray - TRANSFER LISTED (NOT)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Although this seems a baseless rumour, I wouldn't be anywhere near as shocked as the some of you are sounding. Slade is looking at his squad and may well decide that an unhappy, homesick player (that's been a rumour for a long time) isn't someone to base his plans around.

He's far to good to be released, and is under contract anyway, so if we wanted to offload him, it would be by putting him on the transfer list, and doing it now would make sense.

I'd be surprised, but it's hardly a huge shock if it happens.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Although this seems a baseless rumour, I wouldn't be anywhere near as shocked as the some of you are sounding. Slade is looking at his squad and may well decide that an unhappy, homesick player (that's been a rumour for a long time) isn't someone to base his plans around.

He's far to good to be released, and is under contract anyway, so if we wanted to offload him, it would be by putting him on the transfer list, and doing it now would make sense.

I'd be surprised, but it's hardly a huge shock if it happens.

Homesick?
Yes he was but he has now bought a house down here and his girlfriend is pregnant so...:nono:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I was under the impression talking through ones arse was an impressive feat, but typing with ones arse is truly the work of an utter, utter moron.

Yep, It's clearly "computer day" at the local retirement home for the terminally shite... yet again.

Someone just pull the f***ing plug.

Kosh

genius post :bowdown:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Burn him! :flameboun Not Murray, but Mendoza.

witch-hunt.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Homesick?
Yes he was but he has now bought a house down here and his girlfriend is pregnant so...:nono:

As I say I'd be surprised, but not as shocked as some are making it sound. there just ALWAYS seem to have been rumours about him being unhappy and unsettled. Buying a house doesn't prove anything, and a littl'un on the way can make people miss home and being around their family all teh more.

Just saying, this wouldn't be a huge shock to me. That is all.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bloody hell. I am SHOCKED.

12 replies and none of them from Tom Hark, Preson Park.

Was just waiting for some kind of offical confirmation, rather than Mendoza's Look At Me thang :shrug:

But as everybody else is taking up the refrain, I'll add me tuppence worth and say that if RS is trying to get us out of this division (upwards) then it has to be built on hard graft a la Owusu rather than the lazy only-interested-in-me-one-goal-in-two record selfishness of Murray. Already bad feeling between the two of them due to Murray nicking Owusu's penalty by doing that smart c unt thing with the multi-ball system a couple of games back, reckon Lloyd would ending up throttling him before the Autumn was out if they were forced to play together next season. IMHO Murray was part of the early-season couldn't give a shit thing that turned us from promotion candidates into also-rans in double-quick time, goals or no goals. He was never any kind of team player, and all the results that dug us out the hole were achieved with hard graft and without Murray.

And let it be reiterated that the cognoscenti are NEVER wrong :angel:

Last edited:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Was just waiting for some kind of offical confirmation, rather than Mendoza's Look At Me thang :shrug:

But as everybody else is taking up the refrain, I'll add me tuppence worth and say that if RS is trying to get us out of this division (upwards) then it has to be built on hard graft a la Owusu rather than the lazy only-interested-in-me-one-goal-in-two record selfishness of Murray. Already bad feeling between the two of them due to Murray nicking Owusu's penalty by doing that smart c unt thing with the multi-ball system a couple of games back, reckon Lloyd would ending up throttling him before the Autumn was out if they were forced to play together next season. IMHO Murray was part of the early-season couldn't give a shit thing that turned us from promotion candidates into also-rans in double-quick time, goals or no goals. He was never a team player.

Go away, your input on all threads is getting tiresome now:mad:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
For all we known they may want to sell Murray to get some funds for other players.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

But as everybody else is taking up the refrain, I'll add me tuppence worth and say that if RS is trying to get us out of this division (upwards) then it has to be built on hard graft a la Owusu rather than the lazy only-interested-in-me-one-goal-in-two record selfishness of Murray. Already bad feeling between the two of them due to Murray nicking Owusu's penalty by doing that smart c unt thing with the multi-ball system a couple of games back, reckon Lloyd would ending up throttling him before the Autumn was out if they were forced to play together next season. IMHO Murray was part of the early-season couldn't give a shit thing that turned us from promotion candidates into also-rans in double-quick time, goals or no goals. He was never any kind of team player, and all the results that dug us out the hole were achieved with hard graft and without Murray.

I've decided you're a wind up merchant. No one could be THAT thick THAT often. You've been proved wrong before. You will be again.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Slades got some serious balls if this is true, i would love to know his reasoning, hes in a different class to our other 3 strikers

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
IMHO Murray was part of the early-season couldn't give a shit thing that turned us from promotion candidates into also-rans in double-quick time, goals or no goals. :

I think we fell into that hole once Murray got injured, but don't let that get in the way of your ill-informed witch hunt :rolleyes:

He could score 40 in a season and you'd STILL be griping it wasn't good enough...I trust the manager has a better eye for a player than you :lol:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"Murray nicking Owusu's penalty by doing that smart c unt thing with the multi-ball system a couple of games back, reckon Lloyd would ending up throttling him before the Autumn was out if they were forced to play together next season"

eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here