[Music] Glastonbury 2022 line up

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Quite superb from Ross.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Inhaler were good. Bono's son looks like his younger self and sings like him as well.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I tell you what, I'm glad I stick to the dance / rave tents when I go to festivals, pretty much everything I've seen on the main stages has been awful

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
despite Ross's glittering pop career, the 1994 penalty miss will always be the abding memory for me

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
despite Ross's glittering pop career, the 1994 penalty miss will always be the abding memory for me

I quite like Ross's music, but if she were to take a penalty in an opening ceremony of a World Cup, I'd have to say......OI, ROSS, NO!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I thought you had your hands deep in Banksy artwork this weekend :whistle:

He’s been on a bender.

4EED654C-9E15-4919-96CB-B5C8D088D71A.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On Kendrick. Superb so far.

Another "wish I was there" moment to go with Confidence Man, Avalanches, Fontaines DC, Elbow and the guest rapper for Easy Life crossing the Atlantic, only to forget his words.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
On Kendrick. Superb so far.

Another "wish I was there" moment to go with Confidence Man, Avelanches, Fontaines DC, Elbow and the guest rapper for Easy Life crossing the Atlantic, only to forget his words.

Pet Shop Boys here.

Opened with Surburbia and Neil Tennant taking to the stage wearing an elaborate piece of post-modernist engineering on his face? I'm really hoping that he is going to take it off and it will actually be [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] guesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here