[Music] Glastonbury 2022 line up

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Pet Shop Boys here.

Opened with Surburbia and Neil Tennant taking to the stage wearing an elaborate piece of engineering on his face? I'm really hoping that he is going to take it off and it will actually be [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] guesting.

I know [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] and have seen Neil Tennant numerous times on my telly. They're practically twins.

:moo:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Opened with Surburbia and Neil Tennant taking to the stage wearing an elaborate piece of post-modernist engineering on his face? I'm really hoping that he is going to take it off and it will actually be [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] guesting.

What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
On Kendrick. Superb so far.

Another "wish I was there" moment to go with Confidence Man, Avalanches, Fontaines DC, Elbow and the guest rapper for Easy Life crossing the Atlantic, only to forget his words.

Impressive performance from Ken so far.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Watched 5 minutes of Pet Shop Boys seeing as Tennant used to live in the village. Was not very good. Nice of the other bloke to turn up - no doubt there will be a big entrance later so that he can press a couple of buttons and walk off again.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
PSB - good so far but where’s Chris Lowe?

Audience seem to be having a jolly good time

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I saw Kendrick at Reading probably a decade ago and he was incredible then. He’s only matured as an artist since then.

When talking about best artists of the current generation he should 100% be front and centre in that conversation. From Keisha’s Song to Mother I Sober. An absolute tour de force of an artist…

And he’s done it without ever writing an actual punchline :laugh:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Watched 5 minutes of Pet Shop Boys seeing as Tennant used to live in the village. Was not very good. Nice of the other bloke to turn up - no doubt there will be a big entrance later so that he can press a couple of buttons and walk off again.

Probably never your thing, but Tennant just revealed that the beginning of the show excluded the rest of the band and light show due to a technical hitch. Now restored.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Absolutely loving the Pet Shop Boys set

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pet Shop Boys. This is absolutely the BEST thing of Glastonbury I've ever seen.

Noel was wonderful last night, but this is....oh man. Its immense. I can't shake this stupid grin. SO good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here