Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury 2022 line up

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Looking forward to Kacey Musgraves. When I saw her at C2C, I expected this prim looking country singer with a big acoustic guitar and a band of guys in denim and check shirts. How wrong was I as they blasted on stage wearing neon pink suits with light up bulbs down the sides and played a set that made headliner Eric Church turn up the volume but fail to impress by comparison.

Just catching up with Kacey ... love the wellies!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Heard the Elbow set in full on 6 Music while cooking and eating dinner. Frankly, I don't care how unfashionable it is, but they are the ideal festival band. Only regret is that I only had sound and not vision.

Only caught three of Fontaines DC songs, and not their best ones. Will need to visit that.

Have made mental note, re Turnstile. Kendrick or Pet Shops later? Torn between what I love now and what I grew up with.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Diana Ross - I’m Still Waiting, is an incredible song. Goosebumps here.

[Far better sound that the BBC’s Jubilee mess].

Haven't got to that song as yet as a little behind, but feck me, she is appalling so far. I'm actually thankful she mimed at the Jubilee.....

I realise its wrong, as she is a legend, but found myself laughing a minute go..... hasn't held a note so far.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
It must all be in the one note she can still sing then, it's utterly dreadful to listen to. Florence and Mary were better singers anyway.

She did seem to be struggling. Someone on our walking football WhatsApp group commented 'more bum notes than Micky Thomas' which - whatever you views on her performance (certainly a bit flat imho) - did make me laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here