Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giving up season ticket

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Well the "I have my reasons but I'm not telling" does seem rather trollish.

Not all trolls are idiot trolls.

But I dunno, out of 18 thousand people there's bound to be a few people who think anything in there somewhere.

Bob would it really make any difference if sat here and detailed the reasons why? im pissed off enough as it is.

My original post just asked has anyone got a refund.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bob would it really make any difference if sat here and detailed the reasons why? im pissed off enough as it is.

Yes indeed but the question remains, why would anybody want a refund right now ? It makes no sense at all.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I paid upfront in cash, so he would not be the only one.

Still a list of reasons could stop the speculation.

It would also interest me, to know what really pee's off someone enough to be thinking of giving up a ST

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

Make a difference to what? It would make you seem less like a troll, yes. I don't really care either way.

Rather than constantly posting but saying nothing. If you just want to know if you can get a refund then a sensible person would just have rung the ticket office.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Who in their right mind pays outright 4months b4 the season starts when you can stagger the payments over a year with no interest added :whistle:

1.He has loads of money so it doesnt matter
2.Perhaps he wanted clubcard/nectar points from credit cards.

Either way, he paid in full, for reasons he doesnt want to go into he no longer wants to go to the AMEX & would prefer WITHDEAN (unbelievable).

Finally call the ticket office & dont go to Amex again.

End of thread.

ps prediction tonight. Brighton 2 Leeds 0 :albion2:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It's 2 tickets i have, if i find that the don't do any refunds i will try to sell but only as a pair.

As for my reasons all im going to say is even at this early stage im disillusioned with it, in some way i wish we still at withdean, i know most won't understand that but some will know what im talking about.

Nope.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I never said i would leave the seats empty, tonight & tuesday i've let others have them,(plastic but nice people) but they can't always go. i may leave them empty i may not, will see i can get a refund first, selling them on ? im sure other have done this.

Like i said i have my reasons, the sky tv thing just came up during this thread
oh for fucksake , you f***ing idiot , we have risen from the ashes and are now approaching what we have been hankering after for years and you wanna chuck one ..........well go on my son , fill yer boots , twott.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Either way, he paid in full, for reasons he doesnt want to go into he no longer wants to go to the AMEX & would prefer WITHDEAN (unbelievable).

End of thread.

bravo sir.......

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell

End of thread.

I think you may well find the game will end 0-0 tonight

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
It's 2 tickets i have, if i find that the don't do any refunds i will try to sell but only as a pair.

As for my reasons all im going to say is even at this early stage im disillusioned with it, in some way i wish we still at withdean, i know most won't understand that but some will know what im talking about.

Some quaint things about Withdean, the innocence & real loyal fan base. And a 2 minute walk for me.

But on that income, we'd lose Poyet, Buckley, Noone, always be about League 1 or 2, etc.
Now back to our origins in terms of support (I was lucky to watch Taylor then Mullery years of crowds 16,000 to 33,000).
Great buzz about the club now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here