Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giving up season ticket

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
But if Sky f***ed off, you wouldnt get to see any games cos you are giving up your ST, allegedly.:eek:

I would not have sky tv even if it was free.and i would see games there are other grounds you know.i will be at Plymouth tomorrow & on the 8th, will you be?

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
As you were 1st to throw your hat into the ring samej,once i have found out if i can get a refund or not i will give you first refusal, if i can get a refund though i will do that as they will go to someone on the waiting list which i think is fair.

Fair enough I will be passing them on myself as i have 2 seats in the N stand, out of interest where are the seats.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I would not have sky tv even if it was free.and i would see games there are other grounds you know.i will be at Plymouth tomorrow & on the 8th, will you be?

Oh I see, you want to support a team that's fighting for survival ! youve done with the Albion and now your off on another deserving cause ?

Good Luck.

I wish sky tv would f*** off for a start,it's money some would say, f*** the money, the stadium is sold out,we don't need them.

Fair enough from a personal viewpoint but the club does need them, well their money anyway. TV revenue is substantial even in the Championship, maybe 25% of the club's income, and there are £millions to repay.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I miss Withdean too. :down:

But the Amex is amazing, the matchday experience is much better and the food is superb, so while I miss Withdean, I don't long to be back there.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
you don't get a 100 million quid pad for f*** all mate.......can't get my head round what your problem is tbh.......were you around for the Goldstone era?....we used to get on the tellybox then too....winners are grinners (usually)

Football was around long before sky tv

Thinker

Apr 12, 2011
It's 2 tickets i have, if i find that the don't do any refunds i will try to sell but only as a pair.

As for my reasons all im going to say is even at this early stage im disillusioned with it, in some way i wish we still at withdean, i know most won't understand that but some will know what im talking about.

Yep..i get it...all the hail the good ship corporate on the premiership sea.....:amex:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I never went to Withdean so can't comment.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Football was around long before sky tv
So you didn't think we'd get any coverage on Sky then when you bought a season ticket! OK then.

Palace have got plenty of tickets going spare, and they RARELY get on the telly.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
He's either on the wind OR maybe he is unfortunate enough to have got a seat next to a COMPLETE WRISTER (which certainly isn't beyond the realms of possibility).

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
If your genuine then I think your only chance is that the club buys them back off you. It won't be that easy to just "sell" your ST to someone else as your details will still be logged with the club and technically you're not allowed to do that (I know some do/will). But with so many on the waiting list I'm sure the club would be sympathetic and buy them back.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yeah but these days it's all about the money innit..? guys on 200k + a week in the prem , top championship players on 40-50-k......its all part of the big scheme..........the fact that there are thousands/millions of people in N/E Africa and Asia that are struggling to survive on a day to day basis doesn't even occur to these cvnts .....is that what you are driving at...??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here