Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giving up season ticket

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
It's 2 tickets i have, if i find that the don't do any refunds i will try to sell but only as a pair.

As for my reasons all im going to say is even at this early stage im disillusioned with it, in some way i wish we still at withdean, i know most won't understand that but some will know what im talking about.
3rd place, in the supposedly 3rd best league in europe,of course you would rather be at withdean :moo:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
It's 2 tickets i have, if i find that the don't do any refunds i will try to sell but only as a pair.

As for my reasons all im going to say is even at this early stage im disillusioned with it, in some way i wish we still at withdean, i know most won't understand that but some will know what im talking about.

This is clearly a wind up. Nobody can the that stupid. Disillusioned with the great atmosphere at a fantastic new stadium and a good team flying high in the championship? Ok nutbar

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Currently 3rd in the Championship and have knocked a Premiership side out the cup.
I can see why you've had enough.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I only want the very, very best for Brighton.

It's tribal, I want us to be better than the other teams we compete against.

Constantly struggling for survival in front of 6,000 fans at a cold wet running track was not enjoyable.

It stunk.

Some people enjoy being downtrodden, or a perpetual underdog, but thank god it's not an option for us any more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here