Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giving up season ticket

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
we shall see...im positive & CMS will come up trumps with a brace....
ps we wouldnt have CMS at shitty old withdean...

ps it was that shitty old withdean that helped put the albion where they are now, are you plastic?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When one is tired of BHAFC one is tired of life

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
I do miss withdean, for me being 19 it's what Brighton and hove Albion is, I've had good times and bad times, more being good :D but the AMEX is on another scale. It's amazing and I enjoy the match day experience more. Although I would like to watch one more game at the withdean in my lifetime.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Is it a tree thing?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I do miss withdean, for me being 19 it's what Brighton and hove Albion is, I've had good times and bad times, more being good :D but the AMEX is on another scale. It's amazing and I enjoy the match day experience more. Although I would like to watch one more game at the withdean in my lifetime.
How the FU$K can the withdean be BHA FC?

You talk shite and clearly you like a good wind-up:)

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
goingfishing1.png
It's 2 tickets i have, if i find that the don't do any refunds i will try to sell but only as a pair.

As for my reasons all im going to say is even at this early stage im disillusioned with it, in some way i wish we still at withdean, i know most won't understand that but some will know what im talking about.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
ps it was that shitty old withdean that helped put the albion where they are now, are you plastic?

what has that got to do with anything?
& i dont know what you mean by plastic?
I went to my first game when i was 15 at the goldstone & have supported ever since, i havent got a season ticket at the amex (a ticket you are going to give up) coz i can afford one.
SO what i recommend is for you to go back to Withdean & get some tennis coaching there (my mate Giles coaches there) as its still a good atmosphere on court 2.
& like i said rind the ticket office & NEVER GO BACK TO THE AMEX.:falmer:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Sorry but anyone who has been through the last 20 years and isn't happy with where we are now must need a straight jacket. Can't be a fan that's for sure.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Shameful comment.

While not particularly well expressed, I think the reference to wheelchair users is a reference to wheelchair users having a genuine gripe about the club's commitment to them. At the Liverpool match, the club appeared to prioritise the needs of Sky Sports over them, a possible source of disillusion for some fans as the club hits the big time.

I don't think it was trying to be nasty in any way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here