Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girlfriend go bye-bye

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Is it ? what reasons would you have to suppose that ?
Do you believe is secrets between partners ? ( i don't mean what you have got them for xmas!)
If you have anything on your phone that you would not want her to see, then it suggests something is wrong.

Can of worms mate.

There are many relationships that are as 'meaningful' as that of partners. So is it open season between parents and children, brothers and sisters, best friends?

Dont even go there.

Ahh, the return of NSC's resident iridescent poet in residence.
I guess you've got to roll with this one MB, seems you knew it was never meant to be and that don't seem so bent to me. However her loss is our gain if it means the strings of our cyber hearts will once again be strummed by your glittering muses from the damp dark gutter of frailty and sickness.
Chin up old chap.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Ahh, the return of NSC's resident iridescent poet in residence.
I guess you've got to roll with this one MB, seems you knew it was never meant to be and that don't seem so bent to me. However her loss is our gain if it means the strings of our cyber hearts will once again be strummed by your glittering muses from the damp dark gutter of frailty and sickness.
Chin up old chap.

:thumbsup:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Good Luck MB. Appreciate your need to share your troubles, unlike some on ere.
You remain our elequent wordsmith geezer, in need of solace.
PG

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Christ its a lovely world out there. MB - as you know NSC is like a buffet.

Pick out the good bits, fill your plate and leave the shite to others.

You have lightened this board over the years with your writing - I can assure you having watched my wife take my 1 year-old daughter to live with another man I understand pain.

And in whatever forum you feel it is right to share feelings, unburden your soul and attpempt to brgin sense to a troubled mind - you do it.

God bless you and I hope you are soon finding more hopeful subjects for your pen to write.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
MB is it her who has been keeping you away from here? If so then we are glad she has gone bye bye.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
NSC offers up its warm, flabby teat on which you are most welcome to knead and suckle, MB. May you drink deeply on the rich mucus of kindness and wellbeing that flows doth from this hairless nipple, and find succour and comfort from these musky folds.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
My girlfriend left me the other morning. Quite rightly so as well. She found some texts from a girl i have semi-fallen for behind her back, packed her bags and boxes whilst i was at work, and left. I came home to the flat we had very shortly shared and all her things had departed. The books on the shelves had lost a third of their members and the neck-high pile of dvds had shrunken to bellybutton level. I feel bad, of course, but wonder how bad and what that all meant. I feel the baddest because she found out i wanted to not be with her that much and had discovered that maybe we weren't such a perect match from the start two years ago. So i feel bad with the idea of running into her and her looking sorry or bitter. She deserves more than what i, a man who half-loved her at best, could give her and i hope she sees that now. The morning that she checked my phone and banged it on the bathroom door i was behind she called me a ****, once again quite rightly, and as the front door closed hollored that she wishes for me to die alone. And i can accept that too.
Now i am in a flat i can't afford and with little but space and the things she wanted, took for the time she thought i thought enough of her, but left behind perhaps wanting to forget the last two years in order to move on. I'm sorry for what i did, and sorry that she had to move from Spain to here to enter into something that couldn't work. My guts correctly aches and i hope it does for as long as she hurts at least.

You're a real Metrosexual arent'cha?

I felt sorry for that bloke who woke up and found he had strangled his wife, something like that nearly happened to me years ago when I was sharing a house with a load of Aussies and Kiwis, one of whom I hated because he was a real Billy Bullshit.

Anyway I went round to sleep at my girlfriend's place one night, dreamed I was fighting the BB and woke up with her telling me I had my hands around her neck. She wouldn't sleep with me again and we parted. So BB got me in the goolies in a manner of speaking though we never came to blows.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sorry to hear it MB, guess its a hard lesson to learn. Sometimes we're better off alone than settling for second best...it only gets mucky...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mutual respect is the most important thing is a relationship. If you don't have that you have nothing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
yummy

0,,10433~3819780,00.jpg

I think I prefer this Michelle

(Michelle Betos, University of Georgia, USA)

Attachments

• wsoc_uga_michelle_betos_2007_164w.jpg
    wsoc_uga_michelle_betos_2007_164w.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 214

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
If her leaving you means you'll be posting on NSC more often can you pass on my thanks.

Hope things are looking better sooner rather than later.

x

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
you read twice as much. best off.

:)

I think she could only really carry a certain number of books over from Spain. She was far wider read than i, and in a number of languages too, whilst i still struggled with some base-level English.

Her and i will be better off off in the end and i truly wish her all the best despite her wishes for me to perish unlooked at. I think i might start a course in something. What yet i am unsure of, but it's best i get out of the house and put my mind to something. I might even think of going to loverman school and become a professionally hot fox of a chap, learning to lean at bars effectively and alluringly, making ladies who pass think there's something growling and baseball-sized in my leathery pants. Or i might do some IT training to forge some form of better career.

Thanks for NSC's general wishes though. Been heart-warming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here