Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girlfriend go bye-bye

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Well maybe you should not be so judgemental.

You know nothing about me. Or very little anyway.

course i dont. what a silly thing to say.

that is the point. if you post up on a public forum that you have behaved badly, dont expect to be free from censure if you do not put up caveats or extenuating circumstances. and even then why the f*** do they necessarily have to apply.

i like meades ball from his posts, he posted up something that i thought was bad form. just because you know a little bit more you pile in all smug.

you are right i dont know anything about you, but you dont sell yourself well to be fair mate.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That's right, people can surprise you. For example, I didn't think Spanish was capable of that sort of GROVELLING apology. NSC retains the power to shock.

But for what its worth, much as I admire MB's eloquence and awareness, I think it's a bit weird when everyone wants to reveal their most personal stuff on here. All very post-Diana.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Funnily enough I am not selling myself. And it was NSC Gold. Credit to you for apologising - as MB said I am not sure it was necessary.

What was classic was you giving it your Mr Angry both barrels against MB. Two more different posters on here it is hard to imagine.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
That's right, people can surprise you. For example, I didn't think Spanish was capable of that sort of GROVELLING apology. NSC retains the power to shock.

But for what its worth, much as I admire MB's eloquence and awareness, I think it's a bit weird when everyone wants to reveal their most personal stuff on here. All very post-Diana.

It is ridiculous, but sometimes there seems like nowhere else to say things. I doubt i wanted to tell my few remaining friends of things, and maybe just wanted to type it out to make a bit or two clearer in my head. I also obviously wanted attention and sympathy too.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
It is ridiculous, but sometimes there seems like nowhere else to say things. I doubt i wanted to tell my few remaining friends of things, and maybe just wanted to type it out to make a bit or two clearer in my head. I also obviously wanted attention and sympathy too.

fair play to you then. sorry if i jumped down your throat.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

It is an strange feature of the internet, that we feel drawn (and even safe) divulging this sort of intimate detail about ourselves in a way that would be very difficult face to face, even with our nearest and dearest.

I'm not convinced that NSC is the best place for it however, as it does encourage some of the less thoughful individuals to stir the already murky waters.

I for one have always been entertained, fascinated, touched, and/or moved to hear of your struggles and your own quirky way of expressing and dealing with them.

If you think NSC helps you in that way, then long may it continue.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
One time Meado put something in my hand on Christmas Eve that made my eyes shaky. God bless the Rosey on Crimbo Eve. Will you be in Brighton this Crimbo, Meado? I shall be boozing in the Roundill I should think.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Lets all stand up and purge away our guilt.

My name is Questions, I drink too much, talk drivel and once killed my mates pet mouse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here