deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
f*** bitches. Get money.

biggiesmalls.jpg

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
so between the waffle and confusion

You had a bird, you pronged someone else , she found out and now it's over.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
enjoy being single for a while mate, all the things that you had to explain to your ex if you wanted to do something stupid like spending a fair bit of wedge watching the albion away in some northern shithole, well you dont have to anymore, you can do what you want when you want, someone else maybe even the text bird, will come along in time and then you start again. But for now have a bit of fun and if you cant afford the bills get a lodger

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
so between the waffle and confusion

You had a bird, you pronged someone else , she found out and now it's over.

I'd asked us to split a few weeks before, but i suppose couldn't really go through with it, being a doubtful chicken.
Thank you for your concise summary of events though. :)

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Get Vicky Christina Barcelona on DVD. That should cheer you up in an 'infidelity is normal for us Spaniardos' kind a way

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
well......just split with my other half too......not quite same circumstances, but feeling equally as shite.
have to say..as a girlie..felt rather proud of your ex walking out. (sorry!) takes balls to do that.
def timeout. or lets get married next week n have babies!

k:O

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
if my gf had balls i would want her to walk out

Indeed if my wife suddenly had balls I would expect the same as well.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Thanks MB. I'm sorry to hear of your plight, but your threads are always welcome as you are about the only wordsmith we have left on this board.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
My GF always says she'll leave when im mean to her, i say 'go ahead there's the door, but you won't do it, you'll never leave', the only way she'll go is if i say i really don't want to be with you anymore and that i want her to move out, but until i grow balls that won't happen :facepalm:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
why don't you just pull a keeper ?,,, better to be with nobody rather than anybody

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
She was physically miles above me, so it never quite felt right. But then it's not all about the looks is it. or is it?

From this it sounds like it has a lot to do with your own insecurity and low self esteem.

May i suggest you get your shit sorted out before putting another bird through the emotional grinder?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
From this it sounds like it has a lot to do with your own insecurity and low self esteem.

May i suggest you get your shit sorted out before putting another bird through the emotional grinder?

Thank you Dr Looney. I am due for some cognitive behavioural therapy concerning the brain injury etc in the near future, so i am hoping that gets me a little less broken inside.

But she was much prettier than someone like me could hope for though. That's just a fact in anyone's book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here