Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girlfriend go bye-bye

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
But she was much prettier than someone like me could hope for though. That's just a fact in anyone's book.

Not really, I think most on here have dated decent birds as well as right swamp pigs.

You hit the jackpot, well done, you may do it again. Theres no rule about fuglies co-dating, a lot of it IS income and dick size look at Paul Danials and Bernie Eccalstone?

If you fish a hotpot rather than a munter youve earned it and deserve it. as they say, hope for the best but prepare for the worst.:thumbsup:

Oh and Taybha, what war were you in? Where you lanced of your horse?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
:)
Yup nothing could cheer me more than thoughts of a girlfriend i hurt enough to make leave, and me being trapped into a coma for 10 days 4 years ago that's left me permanently bewildered and depressive since.
:)

You've still got your muse. Losing the words to express your feelings is more depressing than the loss of any relationship. And trying to retrieve them is like trying to pluck jumbo jets from the sky. You will prevail :) x

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
What a pointless thread.

I take it her name is not on the lease/mortgage then?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
You've still got your muse. Losing the words to express your feelings is more depressing than the loss of any relationship. And trying to retrieve them is like trying to pluck jumbo jets from the sky. You will prevail :) x

Thanks Mr Banana.
My eyes just burst themselves with tears, but not because you said anything bad.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I kind of wish she would run off and find someone new, less chubby and stronger of character, but i think a relationship's end demands a spell of mourning, to sit and think back ruefully over what is missing other than that being shown by the emptiness of cupboards and the frozen sausage i as a vegetarian can't eat up to forget they were hers. And if you are the cause of something's end then you do deserve to sit and stew and feel things burn a little.

Don't beat yoursel up Meade. You are a thoroughly decent bloke. You fell out of love with her it happens. Your right she deserves better especially after moving from Spain to be with you but as George Michael once so beautifully sang " I can't make you love me ".

I also agree it is better for you to be on your own for a while and lick your wounds as you are suffering to. Don't jump into another relationship straight away. It shows a lack of respect and a weakness of character and soul.

Be strong and happier days will come along.

She will realise it was for the best soon.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
This might cheer you up about the new EU pres, i found it funny.

[yt]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a-DnT2rdjZk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a-DnT2rdjZk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/yt]

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a pointless thread.

I take it her name is not on the lease/mortgage then?

The river of human kindness and understanding is not exactly flowing from you is it :wozza:. The guy wants to get it off his chest with friends or at least comrades in life and all the shit it tends to serve up.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Better for it to end now Meade than 5 years down the line, married , large mortgage and a couple of God forbids.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Is the wrong answer.

Is it ? what reasons would you have to suppose that ?
Do you believe is secrets between partners ? ( i don't mean what you have got them for xmas!)
If you have anything on your phone that you would not want her to see, then it suggests something is wrong.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
wow! that's a sad, sad situation.

One of those... sins, omissions... such regrets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpOZ4xffh7k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hZI6qJBvDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaCU4w2HTco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dff0D-2XShs

I spend the night in a chair thinking she'll be there,
But she never comes,
And I wake up and wipe the sleep from my eyes,
And I rise to face another day,
Without her...

Without her, I can't go on...

It's just no good anymore when you walk through the door,
To an empty room,
You go inside and set a table for one, it's no fun,
When you have to spend a day,
Without her, do do do...

We burst the pretty balloon took us to the moon,
It's such a beautiful thing,
But it's ended now,
And it sounds like a lie,
I said I'd rather die than live without her,
Without her...

Love is a beautiful thing when it knows how to swing,
And it moves like a clock,
But the hands on the clock tell the lovers to part,
And it's breaking my heart,
To have to spend a day without her, do do do...
Can't go on without her...

Without her, I can't go on...

We burst the pretty balloon took us to the moon,
It's such a beautiful thing,
But it's ended now,
And it sounds like a lie,
I said I'd rather die than live without her,
Without her,
Without her, do do do...
It's so wrong without her,
Can't go on...

I spend the night in a chair thinking she'll be there,