Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham attendance prediction

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Gillingham will bring a respectable amount, it's not outrageously far to go, and there is the Amex at the end of it, rather than Withdean.

Popping my Amex cherry with the old man in tow. I can't ruddy wait!

Unfortunately row A East stand, so might move back up if there is space. I assume A is pitchside.

The centre 4 blocks look like they will sell out. The wings will have space. You could always change your ticket to a preferred location whilst there are some available.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
16k plus i think, sales seem to be swift today. I know of quite a few Gills going.

N1A low limited availability - looks like the north will sell out before the WSU.

I am actually shocked at how quick the East stand is selling. The take up in the family area for an evening game is incredable. Only decent choice of seats left in Block E1A. I am 100% confident that the family stand will now be completely sold out. Both central blocks are sold out (bar one of two scattered seats) and even E1F is well over 50% sold. It's only E1G and E1H that have loads left.

gills.sh

Aug 8, 2011
Gills fan here. Was browsing the thread and thought I would respond to Kingcole's question for you...

I got my tickets the Thursday before last (28th July), I asked how many we had sold then and was told just over 800 and that we would be requesting more from Brighton.

So there should be a 1000 Gills minimum possibly pushing 1500 as we won Saturday and there have been several days of sales since I asked.

Can't see us winning but I am looking forward to visiting the Amex, hoping we can at least give you a good game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here