Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham attendance prediction

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Ok, I'm a bit odd, and no one buys any labels in August! So hear is a very accurate count of the seats that are still available:-

North - 248
Family - 230
Rest of the East - 810
WSU - 420
WSL - 1700

There were actually a fair few more seats in the North and WSU when I actually counted them than 1st appeared.

So, there are 3400 seats available still, along with about 1600 in the away end. If all the 1901 ers and all the freebies turn up, we are already up to 17500.

Crazy crazy for CC R1! And still some time to sell some more!

I suspect you are over-estimating mate - the blocks of seats taken in E1H are probably not sold - I'd guess they are the club seats and doubt they'll all be used?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
1901 will have a few empty seats.. They did on Saturday!

I suspect you are over-estimating mate - the blocks of seats taken in E1H are probably not sold - I'd guess they are the club seats and doubt they'll all be used?

Agreed, but there is only 150 here, and some deffo will be taken. Whoever they were reserved for is just as likely to want to come along today as the 1000's buying their tickets.

N1A now limited :)

EDIT: Looks like there was also a block of about another 70 in the WSL (H) and a similar sized section in the family area (assume free kids tics)

Last edited:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
loving the updates. 170 tickets left in North stand then ?? come boys and girls lets sell the stand out

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
WSU wings won't sell out mate IMO.

WSU wings won't sell out mate IMO.

The reason I think you are wrong is because the WSU wings are so small.

W31 = 72
W3H = 87
W3G = 40
W3F = 15
W3D = 1
W3C - 50
w3B = 102
W3A = 118

Although that's still a decent number to shift, the WSU does seem the most popular. If someone wants WSU now, that don't have a choice other than the wing, unless they are willing to take odd seats.

EDIT: W3B now limited :)

Last edited:

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
A great effort from all, considering at the end of the day its the 1st round of the carling cup!

due to work commitments i cannot attend but a family friend will be putting my season ticket to use (hopefully not the remainder of my £20 i topped up prior to Donny game)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm looking forward to seeing the attendance stats for the first round...

Seats remaining two hours later. Figures from 1215 in Brackets...

North - (248) 148
Family - (230) 188
Rest of the East - (810) 720
WSU - (420) - 255
WSL - (1700) 1640

The current rate of sales is :-

North stand 50 p/h
Family Stand 21p/h
East Stand 45 p/h
WSU - 82p/h
WSL - 30 p/h

If these rates continue for the next 3 hours (when the shop and phone lines shut) then we would have the following scenario:-

WSU - Sold out
North -Sold Out
Family 120 spare seats
East Stand - 650 spare seats
West Lower - 1580 spare seats.

That would suggest just 2350 unsold seats and with Gills, a predicted gate of 18,500.

However, it will be better than this because when the North and WSU sell out, the rate of sales will increase in the WSL and East. There is also another 2 hours of internet sales.

Happy Days!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
What would the crowd have been for this at withdean? 4k?

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
E1F now limited :)

Hello, I am unable to go but I have two ST`s in E1F, so I hope my seat will be cared for - just renewed my Seagulls Player to be a part of it - still buzzing from Saturday and so looking forward to a day in Pompey.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
E1A now limited :)

This is amazing as an East stand extreme wing!!!

Is that the family stand? Would make sense as plenty of kiddies asking to go to a match who weren't interested before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here