Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham attendance prediction

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Everyone I've spoken to that was there on Saturday is going + others I know who couldn't make Saturday, so I think it will be around 17k. It's the 1st night game! no way will it be less than 15k IMO...

:shootself if wrong lol.

brightonbrowny

Oct 10, 2008
I'm 'experiencing' WSU for this one - taking the Miss's too. My season ticket is WSL (gave my ticket to a friend!). Can't wait to experience Upper & Floodlights.

:albion2:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
You and your grandkids will have a night to remember. Whatever the result you wont forget the experience. Its a new world . !!!

You are so right. :)

Just this once - may God forgive me! - I am not even interested in the result (although we WILL win) - the experience is everything!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Here we are, discussing(arguing)about possible crowd attendances of between 10 and 15,000 for a FIRST ROUND Carling Cup match. Last year it would have been between 3 and 5,000 ...tops !
I think weve forgotten where we were only a year ago .... what a difference a year makes.
And if memory serves, our Withdean STs used to include the first round for free. But don't expect this to be 15k every year, I assume it's mostly because of the new ground.

Chap: look at the stadium plan, and have a look what is available. We are already on about the figure you predict!
Excellent. I saw that there was limited availabilty for some stands, but have no idea how many seats are left when it becomes limited availabilty. I take it you've gone into the sections and seen exactly how many seats are left (I haven't). Amazing if we're looking at more like 17k.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I'd love to go and experience a different part of the stadium for the game... but coming from Luton would mean leaving at 1630, arriving home at 0030 after having to change at London Bride for the tube on the return, for a cost of £27.00 + the £17.00 ticket. Think I'll just have to enjoy it on Seagulls Player instead.

And if memory serves, our Withdean STs used to include the first round for free. But don't expect this to be 15k every year, I assume it's mostly because of the new ground.

Excellent. I saw that there was limited availabilty for some stands, but have no idea how many seats are left when it becomes limited availabilty. I take it you've gone into the sections and seen exactly how many seats are left (I haven't). Amazing if we're looking at more like 17k.

There were no cup vouchers in the last 2 years of my Withers ST. Can't comment before as didnt have one!

W3C now limited too :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There were no cup vouchers in the last 2 years of my Withers ST. Can't comment before as didnt have one!
I think we used to get one. In fact, I desperately hope we did, otherwise I'm losing my marbles.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think we used to get one. In fact, I desperately hope we did, otherwise I'm losing my marbles.
There did used to be a cup voucher, though they got rid of it a few years ago. Though I think people on 3 year deals and whatnot carried on getting them.

Usually it ended up applying to Nowhere Rovers in the paint cup though.

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Just purchased 4 tickets online for tomorrow and its Obviously its late for them to post tickets, Does anyone know how I will get them when I get to the stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here