Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get on large for Pompey to win the cup

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
ARE YOU? you're embarrassing yourself here. the stadium is not full of fans. it is full of japs and twats travelling up there for a day out. hence it being one of the quietest stadiums in the league. 'check the average decibels per game'

twat

Is it really... How many season ticket holders are there?

Who is the TWAT now?

barney

Jul 31, 2006
no a Brighton fan trying to give a balanced opinion. That is I thought the ref had a mare.

no you're saying more than that. you said they are the best supported team in the country. i'd say they are up there with the most hated

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
and how many of them will be proper die hard fans? a fair few, sure. but a lot will not be.

My mate is a United fan. He was christened Duncan (Edwards) Matthew (Busby) George (Best). There was a spell a few years ago when he went without gas and electricity to get to European away games. He is probably the BEST football fan i know. Unfortunately for him he is married to a Pompey fan :lolol::lolol:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
you really are an idiot!

i heard a statistic saying 95% of "man united fans" have not been to OT.

just because they sell out every week with day trippers and japs selling it out does not mean they are the "best supported team in the country".

any successful team will sell out (us at west ham) and man united have been one of the most successful teams in the country for about 15 years.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
i heard a statistic saying 95% of "man united fans" have not been to OT.

just because they sell out every week with day trippers and japs selling it out does not mean they are the "best supported team in the country".

any successful team will sell out (us at west ham) and man united have been one of the most successful teams in the country for about 15 years.

Do yourself a favour. Go to bed Barnaby!

D

Deleted member 2719

I frigging hate Pompey

but I hate ManUre more:clap2:

The wrinkly one should get a medal if they hold on and shut those f***ing Mancs up.

I fu*cking hate man u

But i hate Pompey more and Paul on SCR said it's good news for south coast football he surely must have had tongue firmly in cheek.

Pompey shirts all over the place around here hardly one to bee seen a few seasons ago.

:censored::censored::censored:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
if you're too stupid to have a debate, you do yourself a favour

really?

Oh yes of course Man United are not the best supported team in this country. they have 72 000 day trippers at every home match.

you won Barnaby. now go to bed.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I fu*cking hate man u

But i hate Pompey more and Paul on SCR said it's good news for south coast football he surely must have had tongue firmly in cheek.

Pompey shirts all over the place around here hardly one to bee seen a few seasons ago.

:censored::censored::censored:

There are enough as it is in Chichester. I even saw a Crystal Palace shirt. :angry: Thank the heavens I only work there!

barney

Jul 31, 2006
really?

Oh yes of course Man United are not the best supported team in this country. they have 72 000 day trippers at every home match.

you won Barnaby. now go to bed.

newcastle sell out every week, look where they are. probably going down. i promise you, there is not one day tripper at st james' to see them get savaged week in week out

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
newcastle sell out every week, look where they are. probably going down. i promise you, there is not one day tripper at st james' to see them get savaged week in week out

You really know f*** all about football dont you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here