Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get on large for Pompey to win the cup

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You both need some capital letters.

D

Deleted member 2719

There are enough as it is in Chichester. I even saw a Crystal Palace shirt. :angry: Thank the heavens I only work there!

Even the local radio station gives out home tickets for guessing an easy question and be drawn out.

I actually complained to them about the lack of Albion coverage considering the station is a Sussex station and to be fair they do mention us now and again.

I thought it was great that Hargreaves the sports shop who sell Pompey shirts had to shut their shop in East street.

I do sound bitter but i can't help hating them should i be getting therapy?!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I normally go for a stroll in my lunch break and it is shameful to see so many Pompey shirts/badges. It is always refreshing to see an Albion badge or two and they are about. Perhaps the club need to push their boundaries more. It can't cost much to organise a training session or two and ship some over.

D

Deleted member 2719

I normally go for a stroll in my lunch break and it is shameful to see so many Pompey shirts/badges. It is always refreshing to see an Albion badge or two and they are about. Perhaps the club need to push their boundaries more. It can't cost much to organise a training session or two and ship some over.

I agree we should be winning back some of the lost supporters from West West Sussex. I know they have been trying by their youth in the community guy who goes to Midhurst regularly.

We still have a few older fans who live around here it just the younger ones we need before we lose them all.

My lads Albion though and though although he is only 14 months old.!!

Perhap the next time we get in the FA semis and Pom*y are falling down the leagues we could show a bit of Albion presence in the city.

That's if your planning on working here that long!

:lol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I agree we should be winning back some of the lost supporters from West West Sussex. I know they have been trying by their youth in the community guy who goes to Midhurst regularly.

We still have a few older fans who live around here it just the younger ones we need before we lose them all.

My lads Albion though and though although he is only 14 months old.!!

Perhap the next time we get in the FA semis and Pom*y are falling down the leagues we could show a bit of Albion presence in the city.

That's if your planning on working here that long!

:lol:

Well, I regularly meet another NSCer in Chichester station and see a few badges about, but they are far outweighed by other badges. I carry a Seagulls 'Gym Bag' to spread the message (forsaken for my classly Italian Leather Briefcase), but it doesn't do much good.

I don't see why BHAFC should not send some players and Gully into the town centre to hand out some vouchers or free tickets. What harm can it do?

ack

Apr 20, 2006
To be honest the Man U sending off was shocking,2 defenders were behind the keeper when he made contact.I'm no Man U fan and think its great there maybe a final worth watching this year,worth a bet on all championship final me thinks??

Stumpy Tim

I do believe the final is going to be my two least favourite Premisership teams - Boro v Portsmouth. But Pompey winning would be an absolute disaster. I really really really HATE Pompey. No team close close to my hatred for these C U Next Tuesdays

ack

Apr 20, 2006
WBA on their day can stuff any team,and Barnsley have proved they can,Cardiff are no mugs either.So champ final will be my bet :drool:
Teams that wanna play at Wembley and win,not the usual prem stars that dont wanna lose.

oh dear you sound bitter.. you obviously did not see the game..

everyone hates them? bit of a strange statement seeing as they are the best supported team in this country by a mile. and probably the best supported worldwide.

does that hurt? closet Scouser alert me thinks...

1) I did see the game.

2) You are clearly a Manc lover-why else get so abusive?

3) They are almost certainly the most hated team in the country-regardless of how well they are supported.

4) Do your comments hurt? Not at all-that moaning twat Fergie and his band of divers have been knocked out of the cup, made even sweeter by the fact that it was thanks to a penalty. I have no problem with the way the went out-they've had enough of referees caving in to pressure from Fergie. What goes around.....

5) Carlos whatever his name is, is a disgrace because of his/Fergie's comments about the referee-however, we all know that because it's ManUre f*** all will be done about it. One of the reasons they are disliked by so many.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When I had my pub in Midhurst I was one of a very small band of Brighton supporters most supported Portsmouth or Southampton who were in the Prem in those days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here