Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get on large for Pompey to win the cup

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Much how I dont like either it would be a better than some we could have now.

Sadly Chelsea are getting better at Oakwell and it looks like thy are goin to win it now.

You were saying Kinky ?

COME ON THE BARNSLEY 1-0

:clap2::yahoo::clap2::yahoo::clap2::yahoo::clap2:

No wonder everybody hates them. f***ing knobbers. :rant:

Fergie is such a f***ing knob-"knowing the ref was on their side". How many penalties get awarded against the Manc scum at Old Trafford? I hope the saggy faced **** wins f*** all this season.

As you say chez-no wonder everybody hates them.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Fergie is such a f***ing knob-"knowing the ref was on their side". How many penalties get awarded against the Manc scum at Old Trafford? I hope the saggy faced **** wins f*** all this season.

As you say chez-no wonder everybody hates them.

oh dear you sound bitter.. you obviously did not see the game..

everyone hates them? bit of a strange statement seeing as they are the best supported team in this country by a mile. and probably the best supported worldwide.

does that hurt? closet Scouser alert me thinks...

barney

Jul 31, 2006

everyone hates them? bit of a strange statement seeing as they are the best supported team in this country by a mile. and probably the best supported worldwide.

best supported team in this country by a mile?!? are you an idiot? what by japs and people in brighton and london? piss off

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
best supported team in this country by a mile?!? are you an idiot? what by japs and people in brighton and london? piss off

They always have been.. You are the idiot! Even when they were in Div 2!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Eh? Surely the bloke is right - Man United are the best supported team in the country which, you might be surprised to find, includes Brighton and London.

Anyway, I for one am glad they are both out.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Eh? Surely the bloke is right - Man United are the best supported team in the country which, you might be surprised to find, includes Brighton and London.

Anyway, I for one am glad they are both out.

best supported or got the most pricks who sit in at home and watch them on sky and pretend to get passionate about them when they lift the trophies?

big difference

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
best supported or got the most pricks who sit in at home and watch them on sky and pretend to get passionate about them when they lift the trophies?

big difference

Check the average attendances... Are you really that stupid?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

closet C unt aleart me thinks

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

big difference

Well, in fainess to Man United, they do have the biggest stadium in the country which sells out for every game.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Check the average attendances... Are you really that stupid?

ARE YOU? you're embarrassing yourself here. the stadium is not full of fans. it is full of japs and twats travelling up there for a day out. hence it being one of the quietest stadiums in the league. 'check the average decibels per game'

twat

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
ARE YOU? you're embarrassing yourself here. the stadium is not full of fans. it is full of japs and twats travelling up there for a day out. hence it being one of the quietest stadiums in the league. 'check the average decibels per game'

twat

You have a cock for your avatar. Interesting choice :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here