Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Footballer

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
My mate fron uni used 2 room with TS in the palace youth academy & he says that he use 2 recieve phone calls all the time from his boy friends. Mayb its him

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
In fairness, Looney came up with one comment, which was actually quite funny.I think it was "fuckstart your brain".

I think my owning was more detailed, but not as funny.

you f***ing own no one stupid, so what societies were you in?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
garry nelsons left foot said:
Is your cat:
a) Gay?
b) A Geek?
c) 'Owned' by enigma?
d) 'Owned' by Looney?

If not, why not?

He is possibly a, definately not b and neither c or d. He is my brave little soldier though.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
My cat is owned by my cousin's girlfriend but she is a very nice cat, (the cat that is).

E

enigma

A judge and promoter of flaming? I crown you king of the misfits and geeks.

Liberace? Oh dear. See Looney this is what you love about all the flaming stuff. You wouldnt have the nerve to do it in real life, but you can do it from behind the safety of your computer screen in the sticks.

Names are irrelevant, those associations are full of nerds and losers, and in your heart of hearts you know it. Everyone I knew at university thought the same, I remember looking at the geeks on the stall and laughing, noone with any sense of whats important sits around wasting their time with a bunch of hooray henrys at university.

All you can do with somebodyi f they dont agree with you is call them gay or stupid or a lefty, because you know what they have to say is close to the bone. :lolol: .

Ballroom dancing? At university? How middle aged were you? Not quite as macho as you think either are you!

Im not quite sure what you were doing in the football society, I've never heard you talk about football.

I'm sure the Mature Students and PostGrad societies were a scream as well, and I bet the Economics one was filled with attractive women???

As for myself, I was in the 5 a side Football, Italian and Urban Music societies. Oh and some sort of booze one that got us half price drinks in a few bars. Unlike you, I knew what was important at university :lolol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
He is possibly a, definately not b and neither c or d. He is my brave little soldier though.

So, in Hungry Joes 'war Vs Cowboys and Indians' poll, your cat would come down on the side of war? You'd best keep the fact that he's possibly gay silent otherwise he might not be allowed on the frontline.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:

See Looney this is what you love about all the flaming stuff. You wouldnt have the nerve to do it in real life, but you can do it from behind the safety of your computer screen in the sticks.

I would have no problem calling you a retard to your face, retard, and I'm not in the sticks your life may be static and lonely but mine moves on, double retard.

Names are irrelevant, those associations are full of nerds and losers, and in your heart of hearts you know it. Everyone I knew at university thought the same, I remember looking at the geeks on the stall and laughing, noone with any sense of whats important sits around wasting their time with a bunch of hooray henrys at university.

Thanks, this tells me you never actually went to university.
:lolol:

All you can do with somebodyi f they dont agree with you is call them gay or stupid or a lefty, because you know what they have to say is close to the bone.

If they are like you then they have nothing to say, so what societies were you in?

Ballroom dancing? At university? Not quite as macho as you think are you!

I never claimed to be macho, all i said was I am not some tarty girlyboy that loves shopping. Wouldn't suprise me if you find taking hold of a woman repelant as well.

I'm sure the Mature Students and PostGrad societies were a scream as well, and I bet the Economics one was filled with attractive women???

No but the tory soc and the ball room dancing soc were stuffed with em, fag. If you actually had gone to university you would know there is a quite a mix of the sexes in Economics, but then your just a sham.

As for myself, I was in the 5 a side Football, Italian and Urban Music societies. Oh and some sort of booze one that got us half price drinks in a few bars. Unlike you, I knew what was important at university :lolol:

Folk Music society? ahahahahahahaha, oh f*** my sides hurt.

I was in a booze society it got us FREE drinks all over the place, houses of Parliament, Think tank do's ,Conferences etc , Yep its the Tory students.
Try to remember that the rich are rich not so much for what they earn but because they never f***ing pay for anything.

:lolol: :clap2: :salute:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This is almost as funny as when dwayne used to desperately justify himself :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

So why am I both a judge and promoter of flamming contests/tournements?
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Conservative students/SRC
Ballroom Dancing Soc
Mature Students Soc
lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
WATFORD zero said:
This is almost as funny as when dwayne used to desperately justify himself :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

So why am I both a judge and promoter of flamming contests/tournements?
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Conservative students/SRC
Ballroom Dancing Soc
Mature Students Soc
lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Showing someone up for being an idiot is not justifying anything, enigma would do better if he dug his father up and asked his advice.

E

enigma

looney said:
Showing someone up for being an idiot is not justifying anything, enigma would do better if he dug his father up and asked his advice.

Pathetic. You get owned and ridiculed by everyone on the thread and all you can do is say stuff like that.:rolleyes: And don't tell me you would have the balls to say anything like that in public geek. I dont know anything about your family(although I could have a guess), and I wouldnt resort to those sort of comments.

Its not my fault you've been a geek and an outcast your whole life. :lolol:

PS I would rather pay for drinks than go to any of the societies that you wrre involved with and get free drinks. And as for good women at the Tory events and ballroom dancing- I think not. Mug. :lolol:

Last edited by a moderator:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Women outnumber men at the ball room dancing soc slappy. Would you like to borrow a spade?

E

enigma

looney said:
Women outnumber men at the ball room dancing soc slappy. Would you like to borrow a spade?

Wow..... Good point.... I would NEVER havr thought that:rolleyes: Doesnt mean they're nice though does it? All the nice girls at most unis are in cheerleading, netball, hockey etc and urban music to name but a few. No way that Ball Room is on the levels of those. But I can see that you'd be happy with anything. :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
Wow..... Good point.... I would NEVER havr thought that:rolleyes: Doesnt mean they're nice though does it? All the nice girls at most unis are in cheerleading, netball, hockey etc and urban music to name but a few. No way that Ball Room is on the levels of those. But I can see that you'd be happy with anything. :lolol:

You didn't go to uni did you? Cheerleading? Some of the best totty was in the Womens rugby team and by best I mean to SHAG.

So you hung with a load of Soya stuffed Sonias who stank of real ale and lavender, wow go you.:lolol:

E

enigma

looney said:
You didn't go to uni did you? Cheerleading? Some of the best totty was in the Womens rugby team and by best I mean to SHAG.

So you hung with a load of Soya stuffed Sonias who stank of real ale and lavender, wow go you.:lolol:

Womens rugby? If you like your women built like Pat Butcher.... :lolol: Congratulations, you shagged a rotter, good work.

Cheerleaders are nearly always the best-look at all the American sports you utter mong. You dont see many ugly cheerleaders, most of them are too concerned with their image. Real ale and lavender? What the hell are you on about :lolol:

Dont worry Looney, Im sure you're in the right. The Tory societies are famous for their stock of nice women, whereas cheerleading well...... Think about what you are saying you clown. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here