Jan 7, 2006
It was in the news of the world yesterday

edit: only just realised its not sunday anymore

Last edited:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Get a feckin life the lot of you. When it comes to it, i'm actually quite homophobic, but I really couldn't give a toss. In fact, I really hope whoever it is admits to whatever they did and then carry on being a great footballer, just to prove to you lot how stupid the whole thing is.

ATFC Seagull said:
Get a feckin life the lot of you. When it comes to it, i'm actually quite homophobic, but I really couldn't give a toss.

Exactly, I couldn't give him a toss either, even if he was really hunky, but they bloody well just keep ramming it down our throats :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's sad that people buy trash like the NotW and actually think that their form of gutter reporting is worth comment.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Ashley Cole is going out with one of the best looking women in the world!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
who cares - shows your intolerance to a free society, you're all the first to jump and shout when you're own tastes, likes and choices are brought into question....

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
magoo said:
But she hasn't got a COCK! or a nokia.

As far as we know !!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Common knowledge about this fella, apparantly

Attachments

• 2770367.jpg
    2770367.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 654

E

enigma

looney said:
Yep, just thhought enigma was comming out.

You were the one that used to hang out with the young conservatives Loonster, I think you have more to hide, although you can always use your Internet girlfriend as an excuse.

Geek. :lolol:

E

enigma

I don't actually care whether the players are gay or not, in fact I think it would be a good thing if there were openly gay footballers, it would send out a message.

I just posted this as someone sent me a link to all the stuff and I thought other people might like to know.

Billy the Fish said:
If this does turn out to be true, do you think the whole Tweedy and Cole thing could be a marriage of convenience to prove that she's not racist and he's not gay

Probably. What a pathetic world we live in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here