Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Footballer

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Well, I don't think anybody really cares if a player is gay. It's just that the stories of alternative uses for mobile phones and chucking 5 grand in cash on the table after a night out and asking 'right, who's gonna suck my cock then?' are quite amusing and therefore are giving the stories more attention.

Oh and some clues as to the player names:

One begins with Jer and ends in maine pennant.
The other begins with Ash and ends in ley Cole.
The music man is someone off of a London radio station (Heart I think) I've never heard of.

However, it really would be more helpful if the tabloid press would wait until AFTER the world cup for all this nonsense. The excuse of 'well, if people will buy it' doesn't wash with me. I think it is only human nature to be interested in reading about someone you see on television a lot sticking a phone up his arse isn't it?

E

enigma

The DJ accused is on Choice FM, and has a big name in the Grime and Grage scene, not a scene known for being tolerant of gay people. If all this was true, his career would take a massive hit.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
The signs were always there, that right arm seems way to high to me !!!

Attachments

• 2871414.jpg
    2871414.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 549

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
enigma said:
The DJ accused is on Choice FM, and has a big name in the Grime and Grage scene, not a scene known for being tolerant of gay people. If all this was true, his career would take a massive hit.

Is he one of the dj's who have a name beginning in Master and ending in Stepz?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I thought it was Johnno Coleman.

And as for this "£5K on the table to suck my cock" - well, would you? £5K.....???

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
I thought it was Johnno Coleman.

And as for this "£5K on the table to suck my cock" - well, would you? £5K.....???

It says for a minute.

I reckon I'd have trouble turning it down but if he blew his load anywhere near me I'd be most displeased.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
For 5k, sure, it's not like it means anything, right :eek:

E

enigma

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Is he one of the dj's who have a name beginning in Master and ending in Stepz?

I think that mat well be the case.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
I don't actually care whether the players are gay or not, in fact I think it would be a good thing if there were openly gay footballers, it would send out a message.

I just posted this as someone sent me a link to all the stuff and I thought other people might like to know.

You dont care? Then why did you open the thread? your either a fag or a fag hater.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
You dont care? Then why did you open the thread? your either a fag or a fag hater.

Why did you open it ? Which one are you ? Gay or gay basher ?

E

enigma

looney said:

Oh dear. Reading problems as well as spelling. :lolol:

I started the thread because I got sent the link and thought some people on here might find it interesting.

Im certainly not gay and I dont hate gays. I reckon you dont either Looney, you were probably rubbing shoulders with them and a whole lot more during your amazing Tory parties at Uni :lolol:

E

enigma

the full harris said:
Well, I don't think anybody really cares if a player is gay. It's just that the stories of alternative uses for mobile phones and chucking 5 grand in cash on the table after a night out and asking 'right, who's gonna suck my cock then?' are quite amusing and therefore are giving the stories more attention.

Nail on the head there. Its not surprising that there may well be gay players in the Premiership, its the manner of the stories that have caused all the interest. That and the NOTW printing several hints that lead people to who the people allegedly involved were.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
Oh dear. Reading problems as well as spelling. :lolol:

I started the thread because I got sent the link and thought some people on here might find it interesting.

Im certainly not gay and I dont hate gays. I reckon you dont either Looney, you were probably rubbing shoulders with them and a whole lot more during your amazing Tory parties at Uni :lolol:

Quite right homo, the london Tory scene is crawling with homos, its quite libertine, but then the nearest youve ever got to a life is buying an album by the libertines, dickhead.

E

enigma

looney said:
Quite right homo, the london Tory scene is crawling with homos, its quite libertine, but then the nearest youve ever got to a life is buying an album by the libertines, dickhead.

You spend your life on your weird flaming websites talking to other anti-social losers. You're known as arguably the biggest geek on here, so please dont try and pretend you're cool. :lolol:

I'll say it again: you spent your university life with the young conservatives, and you seem to be the only person on here that thinks thats anyway to spend your university years. :lol:

You can keep trying it, but a social misfit like you has no credibility. Flaming etc means you are a geek. You are entitled to an opinion but its not valid.

:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
You spend your life on your weird flaming websites talking to other anti-social losers. You're known as arguably the biggest geek on here, so please dont try and pretend you're cool. :lolol:

You can keep trying it, but a social misfit like you has no credibility. Flaming etc means you are a geek. You are entitled to an opinion but its not valid.

:lolol:

I spend about an hour or less a day on flameboards you perpetually owned fuckmonkey, its called having talent halfwit.

I'll say it again: you spent your university life with the young conservatives, and you seem to be the only person on here that thinks thats anyway to spend your university years. :lol:

You'll say it again? f*** you haven't even stopped saying it retard, this reflects you stunted intellect. the Conservative students was one of about 8 societies I was a memeber of you one dimentional dunce shining cock on your knees. Oh and that s universities ya slack jawed joke, allthough as a postgard I walked out on the tory group as they were a disorganised, cretinous and boring. But hey, these things happen when you have a will of your own and experiance life first hand ya f***ing identitiless loser.

How the f*** would you know what credibility is ya clown, all you do is suck up to posters who oppose those you dont like, newsflash fuctard, a Suck up is just a suck up.

Flammming means I own you. It means I am better at insulting you than you are me. I am also smarter than you, obviously. What I tend to talk about comes from personal experiance.

And you are sitting there fiddling with your butt plug and telling me my experiances are wrong because you know better, then you claim I have no cred? Ahahahahaha, your in a special home aint ya?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
bloody hell enigma - don't tell me you own looney as well .....................................

we will have to sort out a time-share.

Do you make yogurt for a living by staring at milk? Seriously, you should button that over active yapper or the Council warden would be able to home in on your continual howling.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
We are Brighton. You know, those fans that sing "You're too ugly to be gay!" to reject knuckle-dragging homophobia?

Have some kids on here forgotten the script? We're supposed to be tolerant of gays... remember?

Or have we just been pretending to be all enlightened and tolerant?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here